Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

1st BetPhoenix Withdrawal...Experiences?

Well, it seems that Phoenix gets a lot of attention with the SBR populace, so with that in mind I'm seeking some historical perspective.

After 4 months of daily wagering, I have finally achieved what I thought to be impossible, that being a withdrawal from Bet Phoenix. Just submitted it, payout request to Moneybookers. So any of the Esteemed Forumites have relevant experience with this type of transaction?

Any shared thought, positive or negative, would be welcome. Browsing around the Forum it appears that Phoenix are quite efficient with payouts, so I'm obviously hoping for that to be a continuing trend and that there will not be any unpleasant surprises. Anyway, for any interested Forum nomads I'll pop back in with developments.

Good day......

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

I'll be interested to hear,got a bunch of bowls pending,hopefully I'll be looking to get a little.Don't think you'll have any problems or the birds would have been chirping by now.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Yeah, that's my feeling as well Benz. Anyway, the entire process can be tracked on site as I see it is at the "requested" stage. In fact, if you've ever dealt with BetJamaica, the entire withdrawal process is exactly the same (Hopefully with their speed).

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Stumpage if you can please report to the forum when you receive your pmnt just
    to check how long it takes

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i'm US so can't give experiences on MB but this book has paid me and paid me fast everytime.

3-4 days for checks/MO and free

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

No problems for me either, one day would be my guess.
    Don´t like the fees though, would prefer one free w/d per month like most of their peers do.

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

They pay usually the same day through Moneybookers.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Currently BP is in my TOP FIVE

Stumpage
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by korbal29 View Post
    Stumpage if you can please report to the forum when you receive your pmnt just
    to check how long it takes
    Will do Korbal.....Dunder, from what I read on site it appears that the $20 fee is reimbursed, but I'll report for sure when processed.

Dunder

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Will do Korbal.....Dunder, from what I read on site it appears that the $20 fee is reimbursed, but I'll report for sure when processed.
    Yes, please do. I have never had fees reimbursed, so it would be nice to know.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Just got in to see that after 8 1/2 hours, nothing has changed. Payout status is still listed as "Requested". I'm a mostly agreeable lad, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're busy, though the idea of same day processing seems to be drying up faster than the Maple Leafs chances of ever winning the Stanley Cup in my lifetime.

droc
    droc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure about MoneyBookers, but I always get ** same day, never a problem..........

Stumpage
    Update your status

I'd think Moneybookers would be an even easier process, but who knows.....Could be slower when it's a first payout, but the day still has a few hours in it.....

Fishhead

Make a transfer to Matchbook and enjoy life ...............

Stumpage
    Update your status

Final update; Received the full payout about 9 1/2 hours after requesting, so a very acceptable time frame and as it turns out, same day processing. So I'm impressed. Dunder, the $20 processing fee was indeed reimbursed as I thought I read it would be.

Phoenix had their problems with outages last month, but overall I have been impressed with their site. Always good to reserve final judgement until the all important first payment of course, but this went well. Personally, they shall remain in my top rotation of books that include Pinnacle, Greek, BetFair (Relax Fishhead; I'm almost clear now to deposit into Matchbook).

Thanks for the input of the Forumites here.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the update Stumpage.......I will be opening up an account with BP shortly

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Glad to hear it,did they change this part of their rules?

There is a flat fee of $20 US on all payouts

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Stumpage, what exactly means "20$ fee is reimbursed"? I have always been charged 14€ /~20$/ on all my MB withdrawals.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear about your fast payout, good work BP

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Stumpage,

I was just at BetP's site and it says 20/transaction for MB. Where did you get the fee waived? I'd be interested because I'm sure I paid it on the only withdrawal I've ever made. Or is it if the moon is blue and you request between 1 pm and 1:10 pm it's free. I know I get free payouts at 5 dimes if I hit them up at the right time on MOndays.

Stumpage
    Update your status

I don't know guys, but I definitely had the $20 reimbursed. There was a $20 processing fee when I made the request, and when the transaction was completed this was waived. From their site:

".....Payout fees are debited from your account in order to cover our costs of processing your request with our various payment processors. At the time of processing a payout from our site, our system may display a processing fee value along with the terms for fee applicability. If your request meets the requirements of our terms, then our staff reviewing your request will waive the processing fee....."

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know guys, but I definitely had the $20 reimbursed. There was a $20 processing fee when I made the request, and when the transaction was completed this was waived. From their site:

".....Payout fees are debited from your account in order to cover our costs of processing your request with our various payment processors. At the time of processing a payout from our site, our system may display a processing fee value along with the terms for fee applicability. If your request meets the requirements of our terms, then our staff reviewing your request will waive the processing fee....."
    Cool,don't know if that applies to checks,but I guess we will find out after my bowl games crush.

Fishhead

I took care of you Stump............

Stumpage
    Update your status

'Atta boy Fishhead...You da Fish.....

Dunder

Final update; Received the full payout about 9 1/2 hours after requesting, so a very acceptable time frame and as it turns out, same day processing. So I'm impressed. Dunder, the $20 processing fee was indeed reimbursed as I thought I read it would be.
    Thanks for the info.
    I wasn´t expecting them to refund before, but I will make sure I get it next time.