VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

** Blacklist Question?

Almost 3 years ago, ** banned me because of "an unusual deposit" which was obviously going to some foreign land intended for an offshore. Can I ever get back to **? It's nice to have options, in the event I ever make another deposit. Is all forgotten after a certain time?

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

If your middle name appears on an ID go there with a different phone number and use your middle name.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

That whole middle name thing will only work at certain locations. I tried a payout using my middle name and they would not let me pick up the money. It works fine to send money. You can really use any name to send the money just hope it does not get blocked. But to collect I tried having it sent to my first and middle names and clerk saw the last name on I.D. and would not let me pick up the money.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Also there really is no way to get unblacklisted. They sent me some b.s. form where I have to prove how I knew the people who I was sending money to and why I was sending them the money.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

When receiving money, an affiliate being paid for advertising a bookmaker breaks no laws.

When sending, a person buying advertising is breaking no rules either.

If that happens to be why you are transferring the money just use your own name and fill out as many forms as their amateur detectives wish to send you.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Your name is john james jones-----You had money sent to John James???????
    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    That whole middle name thing will only work at certain locations. I tried a payout using my middle name and they would not let me pick up the money. It works fine to send money. You can really use any name to send the money just hope it does not get blocked. But to collect I tried having it sent to my first and middle names and clerk saw the last name on I.D. and would not let me pick up the money.