killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone notice an increase of "invalid" in-play lines at 5Dimes?

I think I'm more upset I sat and watched the 1 and 2/3rds of the rest of the second half a game to come back to a void bet. Not the first time it's happened. Just wish on a heavy day like a Saturday they put their 'A' team on these jobs.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Yea,.. kinda makes think they DO put their A team on days like today and bets are labeled "invalid" for a reason then immediately taken off the board.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Also notice they have been a lot slower over all. Website seems like its on dial up.. Bets take forever to be placed... then at least 30-45 minutes to be graded... running slow

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Both the main site and propbet.com are barely working for me and it's after midnight. Hope it's possible to get bets in on a Sunday

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    I think I'm more upset I sat and watched the 1 and 2/3rds of the rest of the second half a game to come back to a void bet. Not the first time it's happened. Just wish on a heavy day like a Saturday they put their 'A' team on these jobs.
    Their "A team" is the team that works on these days to catch the bad lines. Sounds like you know the lines you are betting are bad, and are just hoping they get overlooked.