kermik
    kermik's Avatar Become A Pro!

12bet take away 300$ bonus after first payout.

Hello. I open account in September. Deposit money by moneybookers and receive bonus.
    Yesterday I payout part of money (1200$) from account. Today I receive e-mail from 12bet.com:
    We regret to inform you that after a thorough investigation, we have found
    sufficient proof that you had breached Clause 5, 6 and 7 of our Bonus
    Promotion Terms and Conditions. It is thus within our rights to void all
    your account activities from the date of your registration and bonus
    claimed.
    However, after considering that you are a new member, we will only reclaim
    the actual bonus amount credited into your account.
    Please note that any additional breach of our terms and conditions may
    result in stiffer penalties being imposed.
    Kindly be advised.

I have been shocked because did not break any rules. I read the clause 5,6,7 of bonus terms on 12bet site and don’t found anything that broke. I fairly observed all rules and complete the bonus rollover.
    I have addressed in 12bet support service. I want to know what the rules I broke, but has not received the concrete answer. All that have advised to send me the e-mail to support@12csd.com. So I also have made but yet have not received from them any answer.
    As I did not break any rules I is assured that money has taken away because I make payout.
    It is possible to affect and return somehow on them back the bonus?

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

It's possible that you did not rollover the bonus prior to requesting a withdrawal. Most sites will remove a bonus if the rollover has not been met and you request a withdrawal.

kermik

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    It's possible that you did not rollover the bonus prior to requesting a withdrawal. Most sites will remove a bonus if the rollover has not been met and you request a withdrawal.
    I complete the bonus rollover.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

It appears they have you flagged as a "bonus hunter".
    If it is the case that you only just completed the rollover requirement, then their rules are vague enough (as usual) to cover them.

I don´t see any chance of them changing their minds, if this is the case.

Many sites are becoming more active in this area.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

thats very strange 12bet are normaly very user friendly book, fill out a complain but i think asian books are toof to get money back when they think they are right,gl

kermik

Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
    It appears they have you flagged as a "bonus hunter".
    If it is the case that you only just completed the rollover requirement, then their rules are vague enough (as usual) to cover them.

I don´t see any chance of them changing their minds, if this is the case.

Many sites are becoming more active in this area.
    I do not know that they so have solved. I have not broken any rules and have fairly complete bonus rollover(much more than it was required). I was going and to play further at them, only have decided to withdraw a part of money.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kermik View Post
    I do not know that they so have solved. I have not broken any rules and have fairly complete bonus rollover(much more than it was required). I was going and to play further at them, only have decided to withdraw a part of money.
    OK. Wish you luck, let is know how thy respond to your email.

If negative, am not sure that SBR complaint will do you any good, but on the other hand it cannot do any harm.

There is no regulatory body that can help in a case like this, unfortunately.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

multi-accounting, they track ips

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Yes, this sounds more like IP-shared or PC-shared issue.They use iesnare too.

kermik

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    multi-accounting, they track ips
    I have only one account.
    I think if they had in view of a multi-account would inform it in the e-mail or during dialogue in a chat. And so I have no concept why from me have taken away a bonus.
    The formulation "according to terms and conditions" too not concrete to understand for what. So without assigning any reasons it is possible to take away from anybody the bonus.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are not friendly any more - I heard they confiscated an affilates' earnings stating that all the clients he referred had similar betting paterns... any excuse not to pay... summary = no bonus ... no affliate program ... low limits = not a nice book any more... move on

Stifter
    Stifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
    They are not friendly any more - I heard they confiscated an affilates' earnings stating that all the clients he referred had similar betting paterns... any excuse not to pay... summary = no bonus ... no affliate program ... low limits = not a nice book any more... move on
    Couldn't agree more. A year ago the limits were (most of the time) €2000 for all, a few months ago €250, and just now €150 for me on everything. Doesn't amaze me they will use excuses not to pay affiliates and customers. Move on indeed....SBO, IBC and especially Pinny are the top notch.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

fishy