CEOshag
    CEOshag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Your personal information is not safe at 1Vice

Take it from a former employee your info is shared/sold to everyone it can be....touts, other books, debt consolidation companies...this list literally could go on for pages....

no I am not a disgruntled ex-employee...I put a month notice in here and left for a top 3 book for US players.

So when you get those random texts, calls, and emails from everyone under the sun...including touts, debt consolidation companies, and other books...be fairly certain it's coming from 1Vice profiting off your info.

Just a tip for you. Do what you want with it.

'Mitch'

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

"no I am not a disgruntled ex-employee.."

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CEOshag

Right.

I gave a months notice and left for 3-4 times the pay. I am pissed.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

CEOshag. Are you saying they sell lists? This thread suggests log in and password may be shared. Unfortunately most companies even non-gaming will share your email.

It appears you aren't posting this from the neighborhood of 1vice. Why is that?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lower tier book imo

I stick to the big boys ....bookmaker, 5 Dimes, Heritage, Betonline

Many sell emails and phone numbers..so give them fake ones especially phone ##

CEOshag

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    CEOshag. Are you saying they sell lists? This thread suggests log in and password may be shared. Unfortunately most companies even non-gaming will share your email.

It appears you aren't posting this from the neighborhood of 1vice. Why is that?

I am from the states. I come back for a week or two 3-4 times a year.

Check my IP this Saturday....see where I am posting from then?

1Vice even shares your personal info with other posters.

CEOshag

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lower tier book imo

I stick to the big boys ....bookmaker, 5 Dimes, Heritage, Betonline

Many sell emails and phone numbers..so give them fake ones especially phone ##

Once you see how things work and what goes on beyond the scenes...you're a fool to play anywhere but the Bookmaker/DSI's of the industry. A book with very very very limited funding can be started up overnight...a lot of the guys running these places are wanted in the States.

Mr. Dozer no offense and it's your choice to believe what you want...but many of us in CR know exactly the role SBR and yourself played in Betislands running off with player's funds. To be blunt....you knew for weeks BI had no financial backing...at the same time you never alerting any of the SBR nation, and not only that, but you were also raising BI's grade. Your hands have blood all over them. Hard to sleep at night?

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I have my info over there with them and have not been contacted by anybody. I posted up and completed rollover and got paid. so far for me it is stand up operation. I would like to know the truth of course of the allegations being made here. what comes to question is the fact you have just created your poster account here now to sling mud. So at this point your statements are without merit unless you can give something solid. I am very interested as I have my personal information there and though not worried at this moment in time would definitely like to hear more from you with some facts if indeed you worked for them. perhaps you can message me somehow??

CEOshag

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    I have my info over there with them and have not been contacted by anybody. I posted up and completed rollover and got paid. so far for me it is stand up operation. I would like to know the truth of course of the allegations being made here. what comes to question is the fact you have just created your poster account here now to sling mud. So at this point your statements are without merit unless you can give something solid. I am very interested as I have my personal information there and though not worried at this moment in time would definitely like to hear more from you with some facts if indeed you worked for them. perhaps you can message me somehow??

I created an account here to ask about FanDeul.

What I state is true, your choice if you want to believe it or not.

One other thing I should have mentioned, is you will get paid here, for now at least. 1Vice's management reads these forums 24/7 and know exactly who you are.

Guys like 'bigdaddy' are not good for this industry...they'll come to live chat and say they will openly shill on the forums for a cash or freeplay deposit into their account. He has been compensated several times in the past. Wasn't by my choice.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by CEOshag View Post
    Once you see how things work and what goes on beyond the scenes...you're a fool to play anywhere but the Bookmaker/DSI's of the industry. A book with very very very limited funding can be started up overnight...a lot of the guys running these places are wanted in the States.

Mr. Dozer no offense and it's your choice to believe what you want...but many of us in CR know exactly the role SBR and yourself played in Betislands running off with player's funds. To be blunt....you knew for weeks BI had no financial backing...at the same time you never alerting any of the SBR nation, and not only that, but you were also raising BI's grade. Your hands have blood all over them. Hard to sleep at night?
    The post is meaningless without details which is why I asked. Its interesting to hear about behind the scenes but most of these are BS. 1Vice is a low rated book that's just off its white label setup but just because they dont have credibility yet, it doesn't mean we should assume you do. When have posters accts been discussed with another by 1V?

You have 3 posts and anyone who has been here two years knows this BI one isnt true so its a good bet you are upset with 1vice for something. BI peaked at a B book with its last rating a year before its trouble started. Talking about the failed takeover before it failed wouldnt have saved a balance even if we could have.

If you have some examples we'd all be interested. Post that in its own thread.