marekselge
    marekselge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problems with marathonbet.com

Hello, can anyone help me with marathonbet.com. I deposited last week 300euros and lost it, deposited again 300euros and made it to 800euros and where I tried to withdraw it , they asked documents from me passport copy and utility bill which I sent them , I got an anserw that they need a bankstatement that showing my addres ,again I sent it, after that I got another anserw where they wanted another utiltiy bill showing my address, I sent it again.
    And after that I got a that kind of email from them:Dear marek,

Thank you for contacting Marathonbet.

Your Marathonbet account was recently suspended whilst we have been conducting a routine review. This review is still ongoing.

Thank you for your patience whilst this review continues – we will contact you again as soon as this is complete.

If you have any further questions or there’s anything else we can help you with, please contact our Customer Care team at care@marathonbet.com and we will be very happy to assist you.

If I ask from live chat, what does it mean or how long does it take? Then they say they dont know that ,butt will notify when it s completed.

Can anyone help me or advise me what to do?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Other than contacting them and asking if there's anything else they require from you to assist with their review, there's not much more to do besides waiting. Let us know when they tell you the results of their review.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

play the game and send everything as you will get paid

its tiring but worth it