bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Anybody Have Any Current Issues with BetOnLine?

I see SBR has bumped them up to an A.

There were a lot of forum rumblings about their inability to make larger payouts in a timely manner, and people frustrated by customer service runaround.

Books do change though...so i was wondering if anyone currently playing there had anything good or bad to say about withdrawals or customer service.

Also, what's your experience with their live betting?

If you've got a beef from a year or more ago I'm not interested, but would welcome any and all comments on recent experience.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    I see SBR has bumped them up to an A.

There were a lot of forum rumblings about their inability to make larger payouts in a timely manner, and people frustrated by customer service runaround.

Books do change though...so i was wondering if anyone currently playing there had anything good or bad to say about withdrawals or customer service.

Also, what's your experience with their live betting?

If you've got a beef from a year or more ago I'm not interested, but would welcome any and all comments on recent experience.
    Payout wise, they are vastly improved. Can't speak for others, but **** used to take up to a month and I have received most of mine recently in under a week. Haven't had to deal with customer service much with the improved payouts so not sure there.

Live betting wise, they are top 2 no question for U.S. customers with bookmaker.
    Last edited by shari91; 08-26-14 at 07:51 AM.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Been using them for years and the last few years they improved in every way, thats probably why they got bumped to A. U can tell CS went from being dumbest to deal with too top notch. All in all glad to have them, as they have a lot of great stuff, live betting pretty damn good if u ask me.
    Only beef I have with them is a few rules that shouldn't be and they won't break them. I don't like the 30 day hold for only a 25% fp, which is a bit much but they always give it out so its fine.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

they still haven't gotten rid of their "sticky" rollovers. will not play there until they do.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    they still haven't gotten rid of their "sticky" rollovers. will not play there until they do.
    all you have to do is call them and have them reset it.

they will.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

The rule about the 30 day hold is pretty clear, they don't hide it. I'm not a bonus player for this exact reason. I hate having to worry about my funds being tied up/roll over requirements. As a bonus player, you should ALWAYS read every single rule before accepting one. You guys are way more to blame than they are.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Very solid book the only guys that don't like it are scammers and guys trying to pull a fast one on a bonus

Yes in the past they did slow bigger amounts to US players but they did pay

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post

they will.
    i know. it's just the fact it's the only book i've played at in ten years that has this. plus, the two times that i had it reset it took around 4 chat sessions and 3 days to do it.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post

they will.
    Yes they will....but when I deposited a few weeks ago it took one livechat sessions and 3 emails for them to do it.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

U guys have your game and I have my game, I would gladly take every bonus this book offers every time. Even if they want to put a 90 day hold on a bonus I would still take it from this book. Not to mention they also own sportsbetting which u can max deposit there to for a bonus in the mean time waiting for your 30 days if u get a payout so it resets. They have 50% going on now.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Thanks to all for your comments.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes their bonus plan is excellent

might be best in business