Klevisi
    Klevisi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

gtbets.eu scam

Edit by Admin: GTBets management has indicated the player's balance was reinstated in full, and he is eligible to receive payment as normal.

hello to everyone

I have a big problem with gtbets.eu. I have deposited to them (real money almost one year ago. During this time, I saw a promotion when they said that I qualify for a new bonus, small one of ten or 20 usd, no more. I ignored it for months, but I got it 2 or 3 months ago, when I had still money on my account. during july and august I had a winning streak and got my account to 1278 usd. Now when they limited my bets to just 10 usd. So I decided to withdraw all the money there and send to them the details of my bank account. For my big surprise they told me that, beause I have got that ridicolous bonus I couldn't withdraw more than 100 usd and that the other money on my account will vanish. And I have surely deposited more than this 100 usd they want to pay me...
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 08-22-14 at 01:53 PM. Reason: added reply

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I was planning to use for the football season since they're giving me 100% cash bonus. I decided to pass because of too many complaints from players lately. I think they're running low on cash funds and looking for new deposits to payout withdrawals.

Klevisi

I just spoked with Martin, the manager there and he said that their 10 usd bonus matters more than my deposit. I never had less than the amount that I deposited, so I had allways real money on my account. They want to make me look an idiot, they say I won the 1278 usd I have now on my account with 10 usd of a bonus. Scam book

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

You have to be careful with their bonuses but if they limited you to 10$ and you still have to clear a rollover for the bonus that's bs. I'd file a complaint with SBR.

Klevisi

No, i have allready fulfilled their rollover requirement. Now they say that I'm right and that they will pay me in full... I'll let you know

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

GTBets management has indicated the player's balance was reinstated in full, and he is eligible to receive payment as normal.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Be careful with GT

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Used to play there alot but will take business elsewhere for foots !