BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

You're too dumb to type like an adult; lazy, uneducated moron. All you had to do was call M G in the first place; the book sent the funds and gave you the pickup information. It's not their job to hold your hand because you and your wife are too stupid to resolve simple problems. IDIOT.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You're too dumb to type like an adult; lazy, uneducated moron. All you had to do was call M G in the first place; the book sent the funds and gave you the pickup information. It's not their job to hold your hand because you and your wife are too stupid to resolve simple problems. IDIOT.
    man, the book hired some dumb shills
    Last edited by brendon; 08-15-14 at 09:02 PM.

brendon

Had i known walmart was the one that screwed up, there wouldn't be a problem. we didn't know where the problem was, that's why I asked them to ask the processor to look into it. they didn't want to look into it, so I asked SBR for assistance. what's your problem?

BatemanPatrickl

My problem is you and your wife, two adults, could not solve a simple problem. Instead you throw a hissy fit and throw someone else under the bus. Typical underachieving behavior. Like I said you got your money so STFU.

brendon

My problem is you and your wife, two adults, could not solve a simple problem. Instead you throw a hissy fit and throw someone else under the bus. Typical underachieving behavior. Like I said you got your money so STFU.
    ok, dude, you win. lol

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Maybe he likes the book and instead of spewing negativity like you do 24/7, he has something positive to say. You are not a very good capper and an even worse human being.
    He's been shilling this group of books forever like their the best thing thats ever happened in online sportsbetting,most of us know better and some of us call out the shill, just stating the truth and sometimes that hurts. i don't wish the guy any bad in life.

You want positive.

Iraq is a nice place to take a vacation

P.S. glad to see the old scumbag batemanis back was looking like the meds were making you soft.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by batemanpatrickl View Post
    like i said, op left out details. Most books would not send money to someone's "wife" in the first play.
    wrong as usual. U never disappoint with ur stupidity and ignorance.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Glad it got settled and OP is getting his money. Lets hold off on calling books as scams before giving legit effort to work it out. Usually a third party into the fray can get it worked out.

And Bateman, do yourself and George a favor and chill out.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Just posted up there great Csr and after the crazy back and forth with Dsi about a bonus I decided to try them out. I'm very happy got the 150% Fp 12x rollover half way there in a wk. been on a good run glad this wasn't really a problem don't want to hear bad things. Their customer service has been great on par with the likes of heritage which is usuall my go to book so far so good. Glad you got your money thou man.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Just posted up there great Csr and after the crazy back and forth with Dsi about a bonus I decided to try them out. I'm very happy got the 150% Fp 12x rollover half way there in a wk. been on a good run glad this wasn't really a problem don't want to hear bad things. Their customer service has been great on par with the likes of heritage which is usuall my go to book so far so good. Glad you got your money thou man.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

it amazes me how people go running to the forums immediately when there's any kind of issue. wtf?

its good to see so many posters not jumping on the book just because the op threw a temper tantrum. good going guys!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    man, the book hired some dumb shills
    You invite it by starting a thread with "Bookname Scam"

It's funny (actually not funny) how often the people who think that is it alright to scream SCAM about a business within 30 secoinds of any problem turn out to be the ones in the wrong.

You make 2 for 2 this week so far.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BatemanPatrickl, and DwightShrute

brendon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You invite it by starting a thread with "Bookname Scam"

It's funny (actually not funny) how often the people who think that is it alright to scream SCAM about a business within 30 secoinds of any problem turn out to be the ones in the wrong.

You make 2 for 2 this week so far.

Optional, the post i made regarding dumb shills was meant for bateman. I believe he's hurting hrwager more than he's helping by the way he goes about it. that's why i said it was a dumb hire. It wasn't meant for any other posters. I actually agree with poster like trytrytry. their bonus is good, their customer service is strong.
    this thread came about after the customer rep told me the transaction was done and asked me to prove that i didn't get the money. please put yourself in my position. I didn't get the money, the cashier at the store who screwed up the whole thing told us that it's m g policy that she couldn't give us any information. I didn't know how processor and m g work. at that point, how am I supposed to come up with information that prove I didn't get the money? I created the thread with the question mark seeking opinions and advice.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    Optional, the post i made regarding dumb shills was meant for bateman. I believe he's hurting hrwager more than he's helping by the way he goes about it. that's why i said it was a dumb hire. It wasn't meant for any other posters. I actually agree with poster like trytrytry. their bonus is good, their customer service is strong.
    this thread came about after the customer rep told me the transaction was done and asked me to prove that i didn't get the money. please put yourself in my position. I didn't get the money, the cashier at the store who screwed up the whole thing told us that it's m g policy that she couldn't give us any information. I didn't know how processor and m g work. at that point, how am I supposed to come up with information that prove I didn't get the money? I created the thread with the question mark seeking opinions and advice.
    I did put myself in your position. That's why I didn't criticize you to start with. But as my first post said it was bloody obvious the problem was a communication breakdown somewhere.

Are you able to put yourself in their position and see why you immediately set off alarm bells as someone trying to scam them?

People with fake ID but no easy way to collect the money ask for third party payments. Criminals who don't want to be traced ask for third party payments.

So they trust you are not one of those people and do it, but you come back claiming you didn't get the money when the system tells them it has been picked up.

Then you immediately jump to accuse them of trying to scam you! And start a thread on the biggest industry forum with this thread title.

Are you able to put yourself in that position and see what you look like?

Anyway, glad it was so simple to sort out and everyone is happy now.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Brendon, you are getting your money so that is the good new. would not waste time answering these "shills" as they just want to keep the books name high on the list to keep it in focus for new viewers.. kill the conversation and move on. But again important thing you got your money took a bit of moaning and complaining but you got it. so alls well that ends well..

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    I don't care how good a capper you are.

The bullshit you throw up here is sickining Today you must have HRwager yesterday you must have
    Betphoenix the day before Betlatina is a must before that it's wagerhief then Betmania.

I know its all about the dollars and i hope their paying you good bucks for all the praise
    you throw towards these books.

Any coincidence all these are basically EOG books?

You are a good capper but not a very good shill.
    no problem with hearing reading your opinions thats what a forum is for.

would you share with the forum your USA post up books you are well funded at and have treated you and everyone you know nearly perfect? thanks...like to see your list.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well it was a good ending and I don't think any damage was done to HR wager

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just a friendly reminder that any of you people who like HR Wager on Facebook, Bateman has access to the FB account. He knows who you are.

It may be a blessing in disguise though when someone stands their ground, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, you get the nice bonus, plus knowing Bateman knows you now.

BatemanPatrickl

Mods can we ban this clown RobMPink? He is jealous of me because my family owns a house at the Jersey shore and his does not. I don't have access to Facebook or Twitter. I set the accounts up, added some photos and turned the accounts over to George. Rob has been stalking and bashing me for years. It's sad what his life has become.

robmpink
    Update your status

Mods can we ban this clown RobMPink? He is jealous of me because my family owns a house at the Jersey shore and his does not. I don't have access to Facebook or Twitter. I set the accounts up, added some photos and turned the accounts over to George. Rob has been stalking and bashing me for years. It's sad what his life has become.
    Guy, your family could own palaces made of gold and I wouldn't be jealous of you.

I don't think one person in all of the past, present, and future sports betting forums is, was, or will be jealous of you.

robmpink
    Update your status

tell us about how George would tell you about how big of a scum bag Griffin is. That is what you said. What did he say?

robmpink
    Update your status

I don't buy that he is

robmpink
    Update your status

This post. Sorry, you said he called him a "sleazebag", not scumbag. Can you elaborate on your talks with George?

You're right, I've never seen even a hundred dollars. A lot of class from a book and one of their CS reps....says a lot.

Difference between your book and myself is one of us will be here in a year, and it won't be America's Bookie.

Keep trying to sucker in the losers with the "Fast Payouts" and "Huge Bonuses" bullshit....you're catering to one type of crowd(the squares)....I been on these forums for over 8 years, believe me I know who's playing at your book and who's not....and why George ditched the sleazebag Griffin to do his own thing.

Now I'm gonna go pan handle so I can afford to make a $20 deposit with a book.

First 12