themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Betowi

Anybody play at Betowi? I just signed up and funded account. Was wondering if they pay fast. Notice they offer the money pak form of payout which could be good. Just hope it does not take a week to get paid. Anyone cash out there and how long did it take to get paid. There customer service won't seem to give me a straight answer. They all tell me something different. Thanks

themike78

sorry I think I put this in the wrong forum section.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I've seen posts praising both them and sportsbettingonline.ag who are apparently associated in some way.

But have also seen complaints about being slow paid and poor customer service too.

No use asking them anyway. Just win and withdraw and let us know!

I'm kind of interested to hear more about Betowi personally too, for their motor racing offerings and bonuses.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

I received 4 free payouts from them last few weeks. Each took 4 to 6 days

themike78

Thanks for the replies. 4 days much too long. If I can make a deposit in minutes I want to get paid in minutes. At least same day.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. 4 days much too long. If I can make a deposit in minutes I want to get paid in minutes. At least same day.
    that will happen only from pinnacle.

themike78

I know. I miss the old days when neteller was around for u.s players. I could get paid in minutes. These days offshore sucks. Only a few decent books that will even pay same day. And even with those you can only cashout once a week. Its a shame. I guess its time for me to move to vegas.