raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

I wouldn't use Premiumtradings since they are new but here's some info.

PremiumTradings is sports brokerage service owned by BELLONA N.V group, with valid Gaming license no. 8048/JAZ issued by the gaming commission of Curacao.
    Established by some of the pioneers of the online sports betting industry, the agency is taking advantage of the close relationships we hold with all top leading Asian bookies in order to be able to provide you with a rich portfolio of betting accounts, bigger than any other agency can provide.

We offer:
    - Accounts with the best Asian bookies around, all under one roof
    - Confidential service: VPN service, Bitcoins, easy KYC procedure- we have it all!
    - Ultra fast transactions without the usual bookie hassles
    - Easy transfers between accounts and friends
    - Friendly VIP customer support service
    - Additional tools for professional punters

We currently support transactions with Skrill, NETELLER (Euro, USD, GBP), Bitcoin and Bank wires.
    The service is free of charge, besides low cost transaction fees, as following:
    Deposits: First ever deposit is for free of charge. Any further deposits: up to €2,000- 3%; €2,001 up to €10,000- 2%; €10,001 and up- 1% (better talk to us first )
    Withdrawals: You get on free withdrawal per calendar month. Any additional withdrawals are charged with 1 % over the transaction amount.

One request from you guys: We are not a bookie! We don’t force any rollover requirements and we are not looking to hassle our customers with “small letters” terms. Yet, note that we are aiming to serve loyal customers and can’t provide the same terms for those who wish to place 3-4 bets and cash out!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most people do not need Asian bookies

they are only good for Asian Handicaps and only if your betting $500 or more per game

No need for this outfit

sports_quant99
    sports_quant99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    PremiumTradings is brand new. Asianconnect requires personal information for withdrawals so US players are banned unless you have someone outside of the US with ID that is willing to collect.
    AsianConnect didnt tell me that. They said US players are ok to withdraw in Bitcoin. But i will trust your judgment on this, thanks.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

they are only good for Asian Handicaps and only if your betting $500 or more per game

No need for this outfit
    Why do you continue to post these absolutely ignorant comments? There are plenty of other reasons besides needing asian handicaps. For the recreational player, then yes there probably isn't much need. They will be fine with whatever book they can get their hands on for their standard pregame plays. But for the professional looking for more outs/resources, there are PLENTY of reasons to want to use them.

sports_quant99

You can use a VPN to get into bitcoin books that don't accept players from the US. As long as they don't require personal information for withdrawals, you are OK.
    Interesting, thanks. I had ruled that out because i thought i remembered people saying that you couldnt use VPNs to get into Pinnacle, and so i figured whatever technology Pinnacle had, was being used by all books. I will have to revisit that concept. Sounds like it's the personal info for withdrawal that's the issue? I also didnt realize there were books that *didnt* require personal info to sign-up, i thought they all did.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by sports_quant99 View Post
    Interesting, thanks. I had ruled that out because i thought i remembered people saying that you couldnt use VPNs to get into Pinnacle, and so i figured whatever technology Pinnacle had, was being used by all books. I will have to revisit that concept. Sounds like it's the personal info for withdrawal that's the issue? I also didnt realize there were books that *didnt* require personal info to sign-up, i thought they all did.
    SBOBitcoin will set you up on everything to get into Pinny if you talk with them through chat. They offer the 10% bonus with rollover if you want the bonus.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

SBOBitcoin will set you up on everything to get into Pinny if you talk with them through chat.
    But SBObitcoin doesn't offer Matchbook the way AsiainConnect does.

I corresponded with Asian Connect's KYC department, and they didn't have any problem with my documents being from the U.S. as long as i used BTC.

sports_quant99

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    But SBObitcoin doesn't offer Matchbook the way AsiainConnect does.

I corresponded with Asian Connect's KYC department, and they didn't have any problem with my documents being from the U.S. as long as i used BTC.
    Interesting. That's what they told me. I'm just going to have to set-up an account there and see what happens :-)

raiders72001

Some of this was posted at SBR but I can't find it now so some is a repeat on Asian Connect. This is cash so Bitcoins could be safe.

Hello I want to ask for your help to get my winnings from Asiantsonnetst88. I saw their ad on bonus of 500 euros for the World Cup. I made ​​a deposit, received a bonus and won 15,885 euros for betting on football. While I fully complied bets bonus conditions and wanted to get the win. I was asked by the documents - a passport and a utility bill. I sent these documents. They tested five days, and today wrote that I abuse a bonus and that my account is suspended and they do not want to pay my winnings. Please help me. Why are these deceivers can not simply take the money and steal customers?
    Dear Ms./Mr. Konstantin Boruk,

We regret to inform you that your Asianconnect account has been locked due to suspicious activities taking place on your account. We will not be reconsidering the status of the account and it will remain locked as this decision was made after a thorough investigation on your account.

Please note that pursuant to our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to exclude any customers from bonus promotion, void possible winnings, NO refund of the original deposit, terminate your account or otherwise prohibit use of your account, if you are found to be abusing the promotion.

Best Regards,
    Asianconnect
    Risk Management Dept.
    Thank you for your interest in Asianconnect's product and services, as a licensed bookmaker. We are at liberty to conduct KYC to ensure full security of our clients identity. Due to the recent promotion initiatives launched by our company, we have seen a huge surge in the new sign ups' specially new customers registering interest in our bonus offers.

We sincerely thank all our customers' support and will certainly do more to push out attractive promotions in the near future. With respect to some complaints making the rounds on a couple of forums, we are certain that all our knowledgeable customers are aware that Asianconnect offered a very high bonus payout to all customers who are able to meet the required conditions, it is therefore no surprise that bonus hunters and abusers are bound to be attracted by such a huge offer.

We would like to take this opportunity to assure all our customers and prospective customers that Asianconnect is not and will not face liquidity issues which we are sure is highly attestable by many in the betting industry. Before the launch of the series of bonus promotions, there were hardly any complaints against our organization reagrding any non-payment of funds. This speaks volumes of our stability considering we have been in the business for more than 7 years now.

We would like to point out the fact that the recent complaints arose either due to registration issues or bonus hunting scams, there were cases of customers from excluded territories who signed up for our promotions and also cases of huge syndicate of hunters deploying minimal risk wagering system on multiple accounts, these violations subsequently resulted in the forfeiture of bonus and also closure of accounts. The complaints cases are still under investigation and it would not be beneficial to disclose more details at this juncture.

Thanking all customers for your concern.

Regards,
    Asianconnect

raiders72001

edit This info is on cash accounts:

Hello,

Let me give you a brief background about our site.

Asianconnect is now introducing Bitcoin as one of our method gateways this is our new system for making transactions online. The payment processing system has a number of advantages in the context of sports betting over the internet. Online betting and bitcoins have developed and grown in recent years and have a very positive relationship.

Actually one of the main advantages of dealing in bitcoins for betting is the fees that are lower than a typical debit or ***********. Betting companies work to low margins so any reduction in transactions fees means betting can be more attractive to their customers because unlike ************ fees are paid by the purchaser and not the vendor.

Hope this Information helps.

Feel free to visit our site and take advantage on our existing Bitcoin bonus
    http://www.asianconnect88.com/terms-...ions-bitcoins/
    Yes we offer various bookies like:

SBOBET
    PINNACLE
    BETSIN
    EASTERN DYNASTY
    SINGBET
    IBCBET

Furthermore, Your BTC deposits would convert to EUR for betting for purposes because all of our bookies are in EURO CURRENCY but upon withdrawal you will still receive BTC depends on the current rate. We use http://www.preev.com as our guidelines of BTC rates.

KYC verification is done prior to any withrawal - for bonus and non-bonus account.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-20-14 at 03:11 PM.

raiders72001

This is in regards to bitcoin withdrawals:

So, we need to send you our passports or ID cards in order to cashout on your site?
    That is not a nice thing to have...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is necessary for Asianconnect to verify identity and the reason for doing so include, but are not limited to: the processing of withdrawal request, fraud prevention and payment method queries. The submission of documents is the most vital part of account verification as those will prove that the user is indeed the one requesting for his/her account to be verified.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

No need for this outfit
    Incredibly ignorant.
    And grammatical fail.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Bringing back this thread for the time being.

What kinds of experiences have people had with Premium Tradings? Curious to know since I'm intrigued about some of the software they provide.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Anyone have recent experience with what kinds of ID documentation PT and AC require for first payouts?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Anyone have recent experience with what kinds of ID documentation PT and AC require for first payouts?
    Not recent experience, but from dealing with them in the past... If you don't take any bonus they don't appear to run players through a ringer looking for problems to avoid paying. Just a national ID and utility bill usually if they ask at all.

They can ask for a lot if they become suspicious you may be trying to cheat them though. Which is why I would personally just avoid their bonus offers and avoid any unexpected issues that can arise from that.

First 12