kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I contacted 3 times and all they said was ' will grade in 10 mins ' and ' will take care of it'. Is it just me? Or anyone else? Thanks for the input.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Mine are the same way. I knew there was a 3 hour delay last night but it has been easily over 12 hours now. They won't be compensating people either. Place my last $400 during the Dodgers game. It hit and now I can't bet a soccer match I like.

Soccer match I liked better lose now.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

OK, thanks bud, did they tell you the reasons? Last night, I contacted them and they said that the live bet department is closed and all bets will be graded at 9:00 am. Hmmmm this is my first issue with live bet. Hopefully, Tony will get this straight out.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

It was down for a few hours yesterday afternoon. They got backed up on grading them. Then I am sure they were shut down for the night.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Thanks 5dimes..everything solved....

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by cobeez View Post
    Mine are the same way. I knew there was a 3 hour delay last night but it has been easily over 12 hours now. They won't be compensating people either. Place my last $400 during the Dodgers game. It hit and now I can't bet a soccer match I like.

Soccer match I liked better lose now.
    Just curious, how did the soccer match turn out?