SKX007
    SKX007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Matchbook, please put out the markets faster, I beg you.

Dear Matchbook,

Please put out the tennis markets faster. ATP Hamburg, all the other bookies and exchanges have had the markets up since at least 6 hours and you still dont have them up. WHY are you so slow always? It's almost like you don't want to receive bets???? I beg you to put the matches up faster? If you don't' want to do this, PLEASE tell me why?

Really think you need to replace the person in charge of putting these market up. Not only is he/she slow but also never updated with cancelled matches.

I really hope you could improve with this, cause I am almost ready to leave....

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Matchbook has this idea that it's better not to have a market up than to have an inactive market.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think the ATP and wta tennis events take decent action at matchbook especially as the rounds get later

Let's keep this thread alive so matchbook my can see it

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

My guess is its the idea to not have a weak market up than sharper market up later. We will submit this feedback

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Hire a few punters on zero commission to put up 20c opening lines in their respective sports. Market doesn't look embarrassing with no action and if a player wants to make an early move they can.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gonzo excellent point

Let me see if I can get mod to forward to matchbook