Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Unibet.com.au

I'm sorry but C- for this book is a joke.

I'm sure the Euro side is horrible but which Euro book isn't?

Playing with the Australian facing side of this book I confidently can tell you that at present Unibet has 100 lengths on the William Hill, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes owned shops.

Every serious racing player will agree with me as well.

I criticize books when warranted so I thought I should stick up for the one Euro book in the Australian market that isn't complete dogshit.

Upgrade them.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Until about 3 weeks ago I'd have agreed with you.
    But then they removed my access to pre-post fixed odds on racing.
    So they now offer nothing on the racing front which I can't get elsewhere.

As for the sports side they have the worst software of any bookie I use. Yes, worse than TABCorp even!
    And every bet is severely limited with an invitation to request more and wait for up to half an hour for a response on it!
    More often than not the extra request is denied.

I'm on the verge of saying bye-bye Unibet.

Dr.Gonzo

Sorry to hear that, how much did you turnover on the racing side before getting limited in comparison with the other Euro fronts?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Sorry to hear that, how much did you turnover on the racing side before getting limited in comparison with the other Euro fronts?
    My actual turnover with Unibet was pretty low. But they did sometimes have top odds and I would hit it for a reasonable return.

Other Euro fronts?
    Been such a long time since I've been able to bet with any of them.

And just to confirm my comments regarding their software, right on cue now their betting pages are inaccessible!

And last week I had the experience that it was impossible to get any reports on my account.

Dr.Gonzo

They're working for me, I agree the software is average but that is a minor hassle for me.

farmer33
    farmer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Once again Hareba is correct,Unibets sports software sux. They have recently sold half of it ( its called KAMBI ) and it is to list over there.
    The long wait is due to having to wait for staff to agree or reject the rest of a bet,the software decides the first stake. Kambi sux and so do Unibet whom I have always referred to as Puni-Bet. I do believe the staff are very unhappy with the tree huger mentality they have come with to Oz. Although up until recently they did bet ok on the horses,Mark Morrissey must now be riding to instructions from them now that is "earn out" has finnished. It is now run by Viking types with math / sience degrees who know SFA about bookmaking.