RichardMrNice
    RichardMrNice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Red Dots on Pinnacle

When do the red dots disappear on Pinnacle?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

I got this.....

Dear Mr. Nice, whenever you see the little red dots and you hover over them it will show the limit for your account on that specific selection, however, when you dont see this dots your limits are whatever the boook offers to the public.
    I hope this answers your question.

Regards
    ADR51

RichardMrNice
    RichardMrNice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

No my question is when do they actually take off there limits. Because sometimes I plan to get on at a price but don't want to get on to early to move the price.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMrNice View Post
    No my question is when do they actually take off there limits. Because sometimes I plan to get on at a price but don't want to get on to early to move the price.
    I believe it is account specific.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMrNice View Post
    Varies depending on where the money has gone. The idea is the money shapes the line towards accuracy, so when they raise the limits they're now nice and sharp.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

You have to keep track of it, depends on what sport you want to bet, how much and when.

For example if my book offers NBA Summer League and open the lines the day before it will be circled at $50 maybe $100 bucks and 40 cents on the juice, The day after they wil be taking $250 at 30 cents.