GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Negative Database?

I have about 6-7g on 5dimes but I busted in UFC Fight Night - Swanson vs Stephens. This is the 1st time in a long time I need to make a deposit & they no longer have Neteller, Moneybooker, & instadebit for Canadian. I was able to use v i s a to make 4 successful deposit & the fee/rate is very reasonable compare to w u. My 5th v i s a deposit failed/decline so I use live chat for help. I was told I no longer can use v i s a due to high risk, my info is in the 'negative database', this database suppose contain names associated with c r e d i t - c a r d fraud. Some merchant enter my info in February 2014, I have to fix my c r e d i t - c a r d with this merchant before they can reinstate my v i s a deposit.

But here is the thing, I never use my v i s a for deposit since all site have at least 1 e-wallet available. I was force to use the v i s a this month of June since 5dimes don't have e-wallet. How do I track the merchant who enter my info into the 'negative database'? What kind of dumb database let anonymous merchant enter accusation of c r e d i t - c a r d fraud without standing behind the accusation?
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 07-04-14 at 07:12 PM.

baller06
    baller06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

crazy

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

In case it is difficult to understand my mumbo jumbo English. Here is a short version.

My personal info is in the 'negative database', anyone in that database is associated with c r e d i t - c a r d fraud. Some merchant enter my personal info to the negative database, I like to track down that merchant & confront it since I never ever use a c r e d i t - c a r d deposit in my life until last Month June, 2014. How do I track down the merchant who accuse of me of c r e d i t - c a r d fraud?