MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

How long do these places keep an account open

I opened an account with Cris years ago,came across some paperwork in my desk with Acct/Password info.Plugged it into Bookmaker and see I have a whopping $14 and 975 bet points,I wonder if I make a 10 teamer $17 parlay if they'll honor it?It has to be at least 3 years since Cris threw US players to bookmaker,doesn't it?

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

no reason it won't be paid, it's still your money.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had GBP 15 in a William Hill telephone betting account that was dormant for nearly 20 years. They transferred it, at my request, to my internet account.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

It'll be kept till the book closes.

droc
    droc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cris is obviously solid, I'm sure they would honor it...........A few years ago, I recived an email from a shop telling me they were closing up the post-up side of their buisness and wanted to know how I would like to withdraw my $700+ balance. I had no clue that I even had a balance there, I couldn't even remember my account # or password, because it was probably a year or so since I wagered there. I asked customer service to check my last wager, in case it was a misgrade or something, because I thought I had a zero balance, but they assured me that I was entitled to these funds. I must have made a mistake on my last wager there, and bet the opposite side that I intended, and never bothered to login or deposit there again.....I can't even remember the name of the book. It was in the neteller days, when everyone had accounts at 20 different books. All I remember is that it was a well known credit shop who went post-up for a year or two before giving it up and paying everyone.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

you will have no problem if you win.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    I opened an account with Cris years ago,came across some paperwork in my desk with Acct/Password info.Plugged it into Bookmaker and see I have a whopping $14 and 975 bet points,I wonder if I make a 10 teamer $17 parlay if they'll honor it?It has to be at least 3 years since Cris threw US players to bookmaker,doesn't it?
    I see you saw my thread on bookmaker..........

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

How about if we forget login infos and we cant retrieve them ,is there a way to
    reactivate the account after few years

droc
    droc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I would think mostly all shops would re-activate your account if you contact them.........some will send your login info through email, but most would prefer you to call............

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I would think books would never close or purge an account.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I have seen T&Cs related to forfeiture of inactive balances, but obviously your money is safe with this particular book.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Yes, some books have a rule that if you funds lay dormant for a certain amount of time (I've seen a year) the book can seize your funds, but I doubt any legitimate book would have such a rule.