Boruk91
    Boruk91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Asianconnect88 not pay 15800 euro!!

Hello I want to ask for your help to get my winnings from Asiantsonnetst88. I saw their ad on bonus of 500 euros for the World Cup. I made ​​a deposit, received a bonus and won 15,885 euros for betting on football. While I fully complied bets bonus conditions and wanted to get the win. I was asked by the documents - a passport and a utility bill. I sent these documents. They tested five days, and today wrote that I abuse a bonus and that my account is suspended and they do not want to pay my winnings. Please help me. Why are these deceivers can not simply take the money and steal customers?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Boruk91 View Post
    Hello I want to ask for your help to get my winnings from Asiantsonnetst88. I saw their ad on bonus of 500 euros for the World Cup. I made ​​a deposit, received a bonus and won 15,885 euros for betting on football. While I fully complied bets bonus conditions and wanted to get the win. I was asked by the documents - a passport and a utility bill. I sent these documents. They tested five days, and today wrote that I abuse a bonus and that my account is suspended and they do not want to pay my winnings. Please help me. Why are these deceivers can not simply take the money and steal customers?
    Hi Boruk - Please fill out a Complaint Form so someone from SBR can take a look at your case.

Boruk91

Thank you for your help. I filled out the form yesterday to complain about, but so far with no one contacted me.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

It's the weekend Boruk, it's going to take a while. Give em a few days and then PM shari (admin who answered you) for an update. Screaming about the issue on a public forum isn't going to be to your advantage. If they end up screwing you then you can shout that from the rooftops, but your best strategy now is to let this play out.

Boruk91

As a result, they closed my account and refused to pay 15,860 euros. Here is their letter

Dear Ms./Mr. Konstantin Boruk,

We regret to inform you that your Asianconnect account has been locked due to suspicious activities taking place on your account. We will not be reconsidering the status of the account and it will remain locked as this decision was made after a thorough investigation on your account.

Please note that pursuant to our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to exclude any customers from bonus promotion, void possible winnings, NO refund of the original deposit, terminate your account or otherwise prohibit use of your account, if you are found to be abusing the promotion.

Best Regards,
    Asianconnect
    Risk Management Dept.

bihon
    bihon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like an update on this as I was seriously considering joining Asianconnect.

Boruk91

I do not understand how, after such information someone can think about how to start betting at these deceivers. Such brazen theft I have not seen anywhere else. I hope that the administration of the site is still investigating my complaint and help me get my money. At the moment my account is closed and all the money I do not know where.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Something fishy here
    I hold AC88 in highest light

If your going to use AC88 to scalp than you have to log in under a different ip address when you go back to bet the other side

bookie

I would love to know what AC uncovered or thinks they uncovered in their investigation. It's in almost everybody's interest to get the details of this case into the light.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Today every bookmaker can take your money and close your account without any consequences. Every of them have similar rule in their terms and you almost can't do anything. After we had Canbet and Betislands cases where they stealed millions and disappeared, 15000 is nothing unusual. Hopefully you will get your money, but you will need big luck. What suspicious bets you placed?

Boruk91

I think that bookmakers are simply deceiving customers from Eastern Europe more often than from the European Union. They feel the lack of rights of residents of the region and do whatever they want.
    No strange bets I did - the normal rate for the World Cup. Winning, losing, total. More Bet on Wimbledon. Although wagering was told that clear the bonus will be considered only bets on the World Cup. But nothing was said about what to put on other sports can not.
    By the way - I wrote a long complaint, but something the website administration is in no hurry to react to it. No one even contacted me. This is another confirmation of the fact that the customers from Eastern Europe do not care all.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I think that bookmakers are simply deceiving customers from Eastern Europe more often than from the European Union. They feel the lack of rights of residents of the region and do whatever they want.
    No strange bets I did - the normal rate for the World Cup. Winning, losing, total. More Bet on Wimbledon. Although wagering was told that clear the bonus will be considered only bets on the World Cup. But nothing was said about what to put on other sports can not.
    By the way - I wrote a long complaint, but something the website administration is in no hurry to react to it. No one even contacted me. This is another confirmation of the fact that the customers from Eastern Europe do not care all.
    And the key word
    Eastern Europe
    Home to DOS ATTACKS
    Bonus whores
    and down right scammers and thieves

bihon

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    And the key word
    Eastern Europe
    Home to DOS ATTACKS
    Bonus whores
    and down right scammers and thieves
    Right, but not even 1% worth of USA scam.

bookie

Boruk...I'm sorry to hear that SBR hasn't even acknowledged receiving your complaint after Shari invited you to put it in. Whatever the merits of your case, you deserve that much.

Unfortunately SBR has no affiliate relation to the Asian Books, therefore apparently no real relations. I was kind of surprised she invited you to submit your claim.

It would be great if some kind of diplomatic tie could be established as it's getting clearer that in the era of Bitcoin these Asian agents are going to be made use of by SBR's core audience.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by bihon View Post
    Right, but not even 1% worth of USA scam.
    As a percentage, Eastern Europe has way more fraudsters than the USA!!

I think they have reached a critical mass where none of them can be trusted due to the sheer amount.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Best of luck, that's heinous that they are pulling that kind of shit

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

With their charge backs there is no bigger fraudsters than us citizens.

bihon

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Unfortunately SBR has no affiliate relation to the Asian Books, therefore apparently no real relations.
    Unfortunately they just lost a potential customer, regardless of their affiliation with anyone.
    Unless they come with a reasonable explanation.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

As a result, they closed my account and refused to pay 15,860 euros. Here is their letter

We regret to inform you that your Asianconnect account has been locked due to suspicious activities taking place on your account. We will not be reconsidering the status of the account and it will remain locked as this decision was made after a thorough investigation on your account.

Please note that pursuant to our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to exclude any customers from bonus promotion, void possible winnings, NO refund of the original deposit, terminate your account or otherwise prohibit use of your account, if you are found to be abusing the promotion.

Best Regards,
    Asianconnects (we reserved the right to steal as we please, please come again)
    Risk Management Dept.
    That's is really dangerous book to play with, Judge Dredd sports bet site. We need to stay away from site that have history of theft, stick with site that been around a decade & no history of theft would be a wise choice.

kanajsa
    kanajsa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hi Boruk, is it possible to know what kind of bonus abuse you have done that asianconnect88 are refering to?

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by kanajsa View Post
    Hi Boruk, is it possible to know what kind of bonus abuse you have done that asianconnect88 are refering to?
    I am a bit new to sport bet but it isn't the site job to shut off the bonus on his account unless Boruk using someone name to abuse bonus. I am confidence if Boruk bust his deposit, there is no bonus abuse issue.

You never heard a site gives you back the busted deposit siting you abuse bonus. We won't pay you if you win & we refund your lost since we catch you bonus abusing. Anyone side with the site will give them more reason for them to free roll their client. It is blatant theft, those site will not last long.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 07-03-14 at 09:05 AM.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    It is blatant theft, those site will not last long.
    The thing is that AC has lasted a long time. In six years there have been relatively few complaints. Sometimes good books go bad, so I am not defending them. But it would be nice for SBR to look at all the emails and account histories with AC's cooperation to report what seems to have happened here.

Boruk91

I'm ready to give the site owner and his correspondence with tech support SBR, and screenshots rates and documents that I have requested. But with no one contacted me, no I did not get help. Probably some bookmakers Immersed great influence and lobby for their interests even here.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

I'm ready to give the site owner and his correspondence with tech support SBR, and screenshots rates and documents that I have requested. But with no one contacted me, no I did not get help. Probably some bookmakers Immersed great influence and lobby for their interests even here.
    Its that sort of post that makes me want to side with the bookmaker, it screams "I am a fraudster"

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Its that sort of post that makes me want to side with the bookmaker, it screams "I am a fraudster"
    I don't think so. You do see more fraud coming from Eastern Europe, but the fact that boruk91 is so open about showing all screenshots and documents suggests that he has nothing to hide.

Let's not assume guilty until proven innocent.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    I don't think so. You do see more fraud coming from Eastern Europe, but the fact that boruk91 is so open about showing all screenshots and documents suggests that he has nothing to hide.

Let's not assume guilty until proven innocent.
    +1, I still can't get over $1700 SGB Global stole from me. 15.8k Euro will put me in the mental hospital!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Sorry about the long wait Boruk91.

Someone will be contacting you shortly.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sorry about the long wait Boruk91.

Someone will be contacting you shortly.
    Great. Glad to hear you guys are going to have a dialogue.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

AsianConnect replied to another forum to a player that raised some issues.
    You might want to take a look at what they say because they are touching your issue too.
    http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg26993

asdf21
    asdf21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Avoid bonuses at Asian bookmakers, it's not worth it. They're very strict about that. I'd even go as far as advising to refuse bonus offers from them altogether because every bonus taken is one excuse not to pay you later, even confiscating your deposit as well. However, I think there might be more to this, as in 90% of these cases. Asianconnect are definitely legit, they have no reason to stiff someone over such a relatively small sum and put their reputation at stake. I wonder how this works out. If you're a legit player, I wish you the best of luck.

lamichaeljames
    lamichaeljames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

interesting.. hopefully, you are able to get your funds.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Just a quick update on this case.

Asian Connect are in discussion with SBR and are conducting further investigations.

This is positive news for the player. They appear sincere in wanting to take every step possible to ensure they have not made a mistake.

I do not expect any further news for at least a week or two.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

I still deemed Asian Connect a shady sportbook, if Boruk91 didn't bring his case out in the open the money is likely stolen by Asian Connect. Bettor who don't know English or don't known how to use the internet to ask for help will fall victim to Asian Connect. It would be nice if there is a site that list all the complaints of stolen fund from each books would help the betting community tremendously. I guess blacklist help and no book should get a A rating from SBR if they have not been in business for over a decade with mint record.

asdf21
    asdf21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

What makes you so sure they stole the money? Until now, it's his word against theirs, and we can't judge who is right until we get further info. To this day, I have never seen any actual proof that Asianconnect stole players funds. I played with them myself for years and always got paid, I know a lot of other people who play big with them and also got paid. In fact they are among the fastest in the industry when it comes to payouts, they send funds the same day. To call them a shady book just because there's a problem in 1 of 1000 withdrawal requests is not fair.
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-14 at 08:42 AM. Reason: processing terms

GigaOuts
    Update your status

I do not need the conclusion to this dispute to find them shady.

This email already told me they are shady. You never get this kind of letter from Pinnacle or 5dimes. Who doesn't love promotion? It is a site responsibility to have a system in place to prevent player from excess promotion. It is your site, your lines, your promotion, your rules. It is only after the fact he wins lot of money there is some kind of T & C he broke. This is obvious free-roll by the site. If you lose your deposit than too bad but if you win big, we will find a reason somewhere in the T & C not to pay you...... doesn't sound fair.

Best Regards,
    Asianconnect
    Risk Management Dept.

12 Last