cmatuna
    cmatuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Williamhill and their tricks

Please do not deposit a dime with these people. They are holding my los angeles kings bet of double OT game 5 to win the cup! They said that it's under investigation and it could have been fixed. But they had nooooo problem grading my brazil bet! LOL. They also trick the bet slip too so you end up double betting. Ive played on many sites and these guys are pure scammers. They often post the wrong scores on live too these guys are just awful. I am done with them as a customer. Don't waste your time and money.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

5 posts in 4 plus yrs? Hmmmmmm

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Yes

Stay away.

So many things not to like about these guys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Top level
    Top level respected brand around the world including Vegas

A type book

Carry on

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Sorry to op but post seems fishy. Like a shill for another book

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by cmatuna View Post
    Please do not deposit a dime with these people. They are holding my los angeles kings bet of double OT game 5 to win the cup! They said that it's under investigation and it could have been fixed. But they had nooooo problem grading my brazil bet! LOL. They also trick the bet slip too so you end up double betting. Ive played on many sites and these guys are pure scammers. They often post the wrong scores on live too these guys are just awful. I am done with them as a customer. Don't waste your time and money.
    A brand name book and you feel like they're a little shady...and you don't think you falling off the turnip truck having an account for 4 years and your 5th post fries them? Well Tuna something smells fishy here

cmatuna

A type book? That's why they said the game was fixed? 2 people on their chat told me it's under investigation for match fixing. That's an A type book to you? LOL dude. They had no problems grading the fixed soccer game though. I have another old account on here too and ive played for years. Just because i dont post doesnt mean my opinion is worthless. Im spreading the word though that these guys have f'd me over on numerous occasions.

cmatuna

I even have a picture on my phone of the time at 1230ish today and the la kings bet still pending in my account. 2 of them. Two of them told me its under investigation. 10 mintues or so after I made this post the bet was graded. But 12 hours later? For game 5 double OT for the cup! And thats why I wont be a returning customer. And I will spread the word that they are either dumb or just plain f'n me over

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Top level
    Top level respected brand around the world including Vegas

A type book

Carry on
    Do u have an account??

Basically ALL pommie books are "average" (to put it nicely)...

These guys have taken over alot of aussie books also (another reason to appreciate pinnacle more and more)...

Basically they have a business to run so if ur ok with being limited quickly, paying ridiculous juice on lines and be given hassles with verification/payouts then its the book for you.

Carry on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by cmatuna View Post
    A type book? That's why they said the game was fixed? 2 people on their chat told me it's under investigation for match fixing. That's an A type book to you? LOL dude. They had no problems grading the fixed soccer game though. I have another old account on here too and ive played for years. Just because i dont post doesnt mean my opinion is worthless. Im spreading the word though that these guys have f'd me over on numerous occasions.
    You should fill out a complaint form with SBR and let them check into it for you...but having multiple accounts here will kind of raise a few eyebrows just so you know

jjgold

Never get the whole story

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

-400? this doesn't sound right clearly not getting the whole story

cmatuna

What are you talking about bro???? What more do you want to know????

jjgold

This sounds like a disgruntled employee from East London

What exactly is going on here and want to real story

Most of the time when there's an account issue there is fraud involved or breaking sports book rules

cmatuna

THAT IS THE REAL STORY. Jesus fk whats wrong with you? Look at the picture. God you guya are some bad detectives on here...no wonder i knew never to post here that much

jjgold

The SBR analyst team will handle it as long as you filed a complaint

If you're correct Issue will be dealt with

If you're trying to pull a fast one you be blackballed

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

jjgold, could I borrow 110 points? I will pay back 120 later tonight from tripledbets. I will give more if I win the tournament or finish in the money

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I do not care for William Hill either. They are the only book I have used that is promoted on this site that has been crap. Their rules stink and somehow always favour them, their customer service sucked and I did not care for their attitude.

I will not use them again, and have told others that. With good books out there, there is no point in using a crap book.

Pinny and 5dimes have almost always taken care of everything I have ever asked of them.

Joe05ca
    Joe05ca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Couldn't agree more wiliam hill by far is the biggest scam. I have been stiffed alot of money by them. All I did was I opened an account with them and deposit $500. And they took my money right away. Then I checked my balance says zero.
    I called them they say oh we sent u ur money bacl to ur **** account. I sent them my statement 3 times. I scan my document s just to show them I didbt receive the money. They keep sayin that they deposit money back into my account. Worst book by far. And u know the funny part about this is that cacksukas telling me that. Oh we like to give $20 for u to play. I was like no thnx close my fakxin account now.

I hopw sbr do something about these scammers.

Joe05ca
    Joe05ca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

5dimes is the way to go. Very good and honest customer service. Well appreciate it

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Joe05ca View Post
    5dimes is the way to go. Very good and honest customer service. Well appreciate it
    you're kidding right

cmatuna

5 dimes is a great book but they don't care about live betting much...

cmatuna

Where can I file a complaint on here? Can someone link me please? Ty.

Dirty Sanchez

cmatuna

Thank you sir. Complaint filed.

jjgold

Cam let's see how this plays out

Best of luck here

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

A lot of complains about them...

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Match fixing for double OT of the Stanley Cup finals?

There is way more to this story than OP is sharing.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

"DNS" on a willhill betslip usually means late bet/wrong odds...

cmatuna

Is that normal to wait though? 12 hours? For a final? 2-3 people in the chat TOLD me the match is under investigation for "match fixing" thats exactly what they told me. They obviously don't have a clue what's going on, so it's easy not to go back. They said game 5 double ot was under investigation for "match fixing" That should tell you ALL you need to know about william hill.

Who is OP? Does anyone believe what I said? Are you going to take it seriously? Please and thanks!

cmatuna

I finally got a response from them (days later of course)

Subject: William Hill Online
    Hi Christopher,

Good Day!

We apologize for the delay in our response and any inconvenience this may have caused you. In regards to your concern, we understand and respect your decision of having this matter escalated. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, we are ensuring you that we are operating in line with our legal requirements.

Please understand that the reason why your bet was settled late is because there have been a couple of late bets struck on that market. Unfortunately, in cases like this we need to wait for the issue to be resolve first before we settle any bets for the affected market.

We have taken note of your feedback as we would like to provide the best service to our customers at all times; however, we follow certain procedures and we really need to go through the necessary process.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email us. Alternatively, you may contact us through our Live Chat facility and we would be more than happy to discuss any issues or concerns that you have with our products and services.

With regards,

Joanne A.
    Customer Service
    William Hill Online

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately, due to the World Cup and the volume of e-mails we have received in the build up to the competition and since it started, we have not been able to attend to your query at this time.

This e-mail is to inform you that we have received your query and to provide an assurance that it will be attended to at the earliest possible time. However, we would ask for your patience as it may take 24 - 48 hours before we are able to assist you.

However, if you wish for a more urgent resolution to your concern, please feel free to contact us via the Live Chat option on the website and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Kind Regards,

Karl

William Hill Online
    Customer Services

It's funny how they never mention that they PERSONALLY TOLD ME that the match was under investigation for match fixing. It's hilarious that they don't admit it. Of course they don't. They are so dumb over there on the chat you go in there once and they tell you something and then again you go in again and they tell you something different. They didnt even know if I could use use-my-bank as a canadian customer. I hate to call people names but the people they have on their chat are utter morons.

cmatuna

I asked for the logs from the chats and they asked me to write a written request and 10 dollars euro to pull that information. What do you guys think? I imagine I have no options here right? Or do I?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you fighting over a 50 dollar bet? to win 12.50? Sounds like you unfortunately grabbed a line that THEY left up too long after the kings scored that they have to confirm the time of day the goal was score and confirm/cancel based on your tickets time.

cmatuna

To win 12.50? Please don't mock my bet. It's more than 12.50...you don't have to be a jerk about it. That's NOT what they told me though buddy! until it was too late. Either way they lied to me/or dont know what they are doing.

12 Last