BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone a customer of www.betmayor.eu?They offer a great 100% real cash bonus 10X roll

They seem legitimate.I made a $110 cc card deposit and got a real money match 10x rollover bonus.20X rollover for baseball.One free payout per month.I don't want any type of referal bonus at all but I figure after winning a nice size parlay bet that I better help them out getting them customers so I get in good standing with them.Just say a poster at SBR told you about the VIP signup deal.Talk to Rocky and he will offer the same deal he offered me. 877-254-1214

Once you deposit $110 and get the $110 bonus making it $220,you can bet any kind of parlay bets,you name it but to qualify for a withdrawal you have to do 10x rollover on any straight bets or 20x rollover on straight baseball bets.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Funny you mentioned this- i am going to deposit here later today. I did some research after not finding too mush about them The OSGA did not say anything bad about them basically they have a new staff and seem to be legit .