TorrentialLuck3
    TorrentialLuck3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bet365 won't show me my previous bets?

Hey guys,
    Over the past few days i've placed a large number (300+) of small bets ($0.25-$3). I was mainly trying to get a fair few combinations in for "group forecasts" and the like.

When i try display my previous bets (say past 24 hours) with the bet365 search tool, it shits itself and says "The result of this search is too large to display, please change your date range".

I sent them a message and the person answering thought my date range was simply too long (say a year). Obviously, this isn't the case and it's simply related to the volume of the bets. It is very worrying (and hard to track but i do have a spreadsheet) that i cannot see the bets i hold with them. Even on practical terms just knowing what i've done, let alone trust in their system.

How worried should i be about this, do they still actually know and hold the previous bets i've made with them? I've messaged back explaining and asked for a statement (which they offered) but i'm worried the system will just crap itself for them too.

TL;DR Made a lot of bets. The system now refuses to display to me any previous bets due to the sheer number i made, should i be worried about my money?

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TorrentialLuck3 View Post

TL;DR Made a lot of bets. The system now refuses to display to me any previous bets due to the sheer number i made, should i be worried about my money?

Nope....