jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

THe mobile version is not good at all

like 8 clicks to confirm bet..way too much..everything has to be viewed one game at a time and one category at a time way too tedious not a screen with all lines which many have and you just point and click

Betonline top mobile betting platform for usa customers..in Europe plenty of good ones

Pinny is ancient even the new upgrade

PassTheDutchie
    PassTheDutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

Hmm, maybe I have seen a pre release version.

let me find out.

Kelly_F
    Kelly_F's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

Will they have an API?

sayethwhaaat
    sayethwhaaat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do they have the 5x rollover on deposits as well?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by sayethwhaaat View Post
    Do they have the 5x rollover on deposits as well?
    YES

sayethwhaaat
    sayethwhaaat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That deposit rollover gives them a c+ rating

Hareeba!

Almost 3 months now since I was conned into opening an account after a lengthy phone discussion with them in which I was assured that their racing product would be launched by mid July and that Pinnaclesports odds and limits would be exactly the same.

Still no sign of the racing product and now they say late next month!
    The carnival will be over by the time we see it is my prediction.

A few other issues though:

There are no multis/parlays available.

All Pinnacleports US odds are rounded down
    e.g. -108 (1.9259) is paid as 1.925
    Might not sound a lot but depending on your turnover at the end of a year the difference can add up to a decent night out.

But worst of all - they process withdrawal requests only once a week and on Fridays!
    I'd imagine most punters do most of their betting on the weekend. And after the weekend make withdrawal requests if they've built up a decent balance at a book? Certainly most of my withdrawal activity takes place on Mondays.
    With processing delayed until Fridays there's a decent chance that one doesn't get to see that money until after the following weekend = unusable punting capital!
    Every other betting agency I deal with has my money in my bank, Skrill or Neteller acccount within 24 hours max.
    Pinnaclesports and SBO have my money at Skrill withing 15 minutes!
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Hareeba! 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Sportingindex has my money in skrill less than 5 mins

Pretty sure every book could pay within mins if they wanted but like to employ delaying tactics hoping you'll play a little more

Hareeba!

And further, the attitude of the guy who runs the operation isn't going to win over too many players if he continues to respond the way he has to my communications on the issues I've raised.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Thanks for the update Hareeba. Glad I did not bother with this and will just stick to my original Pinnacle account. Whole thing seems like a waste of time.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Almost 3 months now since I was conned into opening an account after a lengthy phone discussion with them in which I was assured that their racing product would be launched by mid July and that Pinnaclesports odds and limits would be exactly the same.

Still no sign of the racing product and now they say late next month!
    The carnival will be over by the time we see it is my prediction.

A few other issues though:

There are no multis/parlays available.

All Pinnacleports US odds are rounded down
    e.g. -108 (1.9259) is paid as 1.925
    Might not sound a lot but depending on your turnover at the end of a year the difference can add up to a decent night out.

But worst of all - they process withdrawal requests only once a week and on Fridays!
    I'd imagine most punters do most of their betting on the weekend. And after the weekend make withdrawal requests if they've built up a decent balance at a book? Certainly most of my withdrawal activity takes place on Mondays.
    With processing delayed until Fridays there's a decent chance that one doesn't get to see that money until after the following weekend = unusable punting capital!
    Every other betting agency I deal with has my money in my bank, Skrill or Neteller acccount within 24 hours max.
    Pinnaclesports and SBO have my money at Skrill withing 15 minutes!
    Thanks for the revue.

Seems kind of weird to open a .com.au site and then not offer fast withdrawals like every major competitor in the market does.

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

And further, the attitude of the guy who runs the operation isn't going to win over too many players if he continues to respond the way he has to my communications on the issues I've raised.
    he probably already has you down as a massive tosser who rants a lot but actually says very little.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheLangster

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

funny to read the following on that presser ... its basically a pinnacle franchise right? someone has got the name off them but can run it as they please, which probably includes the brutal carving up of accounts at some point.

All operations of Pinnaclebet are completely separate from Pinnacle Sports including:
    • account registration
    • funding
    • wagering activity
    • customer support
    • marketing

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Waste of time as yet (and probably forever). As an example, having a look now, the international site has at least some AFL GF props, the Aust. site only has the main Line/Ml option. The international site has more AFL options... I mean, it's the AFL GF for fark's sake! The AFL Grand Final, you can't get anymore australian than that! (more AFL GF markets will probably open latter on but still, it's already Thursday).

And then there's this:
    Pinnaclebet shares Pinnacle Sports' core values but with an Australian focus. Its key differences are:
    • localised payment options - like Electronic Fund Transfers/Direct Bank Deposits
    • a Horse Racing product
    • the absence of live betting
    Hareeba has already talked about the horse racing product, The payement system with the int. pinnacle is fine and I'm happy with on top of what Hareeba has described, and of course, no live betting as per Aust law. So what's the point? Wait for them to improve? Ha!
    Last edited by Lookingtostart; 09-25-14 at 05:51 AM.

Hareeba!

Well at last we have the racing product.
    Nothing particularly great about it but at least a promise that we won't get booted or limited like we do by the corp cowards.
    Fixed odds appear to be exactly the same as Topsport.

And we now have Tuesdays to add to Fridays for withdrawals.

Slowly things are starting to improve.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Hareeba! 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

It's fckn horse shit. Went through the T&Cs and am extremely disappointed

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post
    It's fckn horse shit. Went through the T&Cs and am extremely disappointed
    What in particular didn't you like the look of there?

Canada
    Intertops Sucks
    Canada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Be Warned

Pinnicle has locked me out of my account, and my winnings, and they will not reply, the only reason is that I won, and they can do it. stay away.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Pinnicle has locked me out of my account, and my winnings, and they will not reply, the only reason is that I won, and they can do it. stay away.
    Why do I think that there's something you're not telling us here?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Why do I think that there's something you're not telling us here?
    he's not telling us the fact that he's an idiot !

Hareeba!

Slowly things are starting to improve.
    I'm going to have to go back on that statement unfortunately.

There was a significant change to the interface a couple of days back but it's had a horrendous effect on functionality.

Firstly, one has to enter the stake then go back to the top of the screen to find the Submit button. A simple return doesn't do the trick.

And there are glitches. Today I made two wagers which showed as "processing" for a good while. But the stakes were added to the total of open bets so I was assuming all was ok. It wasn't! On reviewing the Open Bets page there was no sign of them and the total of displayed open bets was that amount short of the total amount showing for open bets.

Yep!
    1) neither bet was accepted
    2) both were winners

Cost $1300!

And then there was another bet I attempted 3 times which reported the odds had changed. But after a screen refresh they hadn't!
    Eventually I managed to place the bet at the 5th attempt at the line and odds I selected from the start!
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Hareeba! 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

All they are doing is using TopSports odds with slimey terms and conditions to limit payouts depending on pool sizes and other things. Then their website is pure garbage

The scum bag rule of "we only want punters who are betting for recreation and entertainment purposes" has been added

Given TopSport don't even limit or have any of these loop holes pinnacle do there is no reason what so ever to use Pinnacle over TopSport who are a great locally owned book

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post
    All they are doing is using TopSports odds with slimey terms and conditions to limit payouts depending on pool sizes and other things. Then their website is pure garbage

The scum bag rule of "we only want punters who are betting for recreation and entertainment purposes" has been added

Given TopSport don't even limit or have any of these loop holes pinnacle do there is no reason what so ever to use Pinnacle over TopSport who are a great locally owned book
    For racing that does seem a very fair summation.

For sports, PinnacleSports looks to be the better option.

Bottom line, at this stage I see no advantage in anyone signing up with Pinnaclebet if they can use Topsport and PinnacleSport.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

So far this has done nothing but hurt the Pinnacle brand.

Hareeba!

Further evidence of the site's problems since last week's facelift:

Take a look at the odds on offer for totals in tomorrow's NHL game!

But don't get too excited ... not quite the same odds come up on the betslip
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 10-20-14 at 03:18 AM.

Hareeba!

Further evidence of the site's problems since last week's facelift:

Take a look at the odds on offer for totals in tomorrow's NHL game!

But don't get too excited ... not quite the same odds come up on the betslip
    Bloody hell!
    Problem still not fixed - take a look at the totals for ALL tomorrow's games!

Optional

Bloody hell!
    Problem still not fixed - take a look at the totals for ALL tomorrow's games!
    +108 both sides is sweet!!!!

Did you report it to them?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    +108 both sides is sweet!!!!

Did you report it to them?
    If only !!!
    Yeah, I did a couple of days ago. Nothing's changed.

Optional

I reported it too.

Guess they aren't getting much action on the NHL.

kyan972
    kyan972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

What has happened to this site? Seems they have closed down for the time being

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by kyan972 View Post
    What has happened to this site? Seems they have closed down for the time being
    Yes, just discovered that this morning.

Disturbing development.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Canbet was fuckin' awesome back in the day.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Yes, just discovered that this morning.

Disturbing development.
    We asked for comment.

Jupiter333
    Jupiter333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

You're right about customer service....not good. And functionality of the website?....... terrible!!

The prices for sports were great, but that's it.
    Last edited by Jupiter333; 06-22-16 at 01:49 AM.

Hareeba!

I haven't been able to get any answers but it seems that the Australian Government has revoked Norfolk Island's (where Pinnaclebet.com.au was licensed) authority to issue bookmaker licenses. I suspect that this could be the issue.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/opinion/patrick-smith/all-bets-are-off-for-norfolk-island-to-grant-wagering-licences/news-story/dee2b034b0458413506f012ab6dbc8ac

The federal government today stripped Norfolk Island of all powers to grant wagering licences after a decision by the island gaming authority last year opened up the multi-billion dollar Australian thoroughbred industry to worldwide ridicule.

In an unprecedented and dramatic intervention by the federal government into thoroughbred administration, the Minister for Territories, Paul Fletcher, yesterday revoked the island’s gaming authority’s power to license betting operators in Australia.
    The island gaming authority had previously licensed the reputable Ladbrokes to operate in Australia, but a decision in March last year to grant permission for betting exchange BetHQ, effectively opened Australia up to Citibet, the largest illegal bookmaker in the world.
    The link was discovered only early last month and was most embarrassing for Australian racing after it had spoken out strongly at the Asian Racing Federation conference earlier this year against the dangers of illegal operators to the global sport’s health and integrity.
    Racing Australia chief executive Peter McGauran told The Australian yesterday: “We welcome the quick intervention by the federal government for which we are most grateful.
    “The minister has acted decisively to repair the reputational damage to Australian racing by the actions of Norfolk Island.
    “Racing Australia will make a submission into the government inquiry into the future of the Norfolk Island authority, in which we will call for its permanent disbandment given its inability to properly assess applicants for wagering purposes,” McGauran said.
    The minister’s direction prohibits the island authority from issuing and renewing gaming licences, and “requires the authority to seek approval from a delegate of the commonwealth minister before performing certain other functions such as varying a licence or transferring a licence”.
    The direction effectively demands the authority stand down until a full audit of its procedures, previous decisions and protocols. Yesterday’s direction by the minister demands the authority co-operate with the audit which will start in July and is expected to take three months.
    To that end yesterday’s direction by the minister also ruled “the authority must not destroy or dispose of any item of correspondence or other document, electronic or otherwise, that is held by the authority …. at or after the commencement of this direction.” It is believed licences granted before yesterday’s minister’s direction will not be affected.
    The Pacific island is an Australian territory and deemed an Australian racing jurisdiction. Last week when The Australian contacted the director of the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority, Roderick McAlpine, he briefly commented: “We are waiting to hear from Racing Victoria and Racing NSW. Once we know more then we will (comment). We are not fobbing you off,” McAlpine said. When asked specifically about BetHQ he hung up.
    CitiBet is licensed in The Philippines but bets on racing (including in-running), spread betting on foreign exchange price movements, stock indices price movements and commodities price movements. It also bets on racing around the world but without the correct agreements and product fees which makes the wagering illegal. BetHQ, which the NIGA acknowledged had a “white label” arrangement with CitiBet last March, also bets — by agreement — on AFL football and the rugby codes, cricket and soccer.
    Chief executive of the Australian Wagering Council, Ian Fletcher, backed the government’s move yesterday.
    He said the council, which represents heavyweight betting operators — bet365, Betfair, Sportsbet, Unibet and William Hill Australia — was right to prohibit the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority from issuing and renewing gaming licences, without the prior approval of the commonwealth.
    “Australian consumers, racing and sports bodies and the legitimate onshore wagering industry itself must have confidence in the licensing and regulation of wagering providers and the government’s proposed audit of the NIGA is welcomed. We are sure that important lessons will be learned,” Fletcher said.
    “The complexities of the global wagering marketplace, coupled with increasing threats to sports integrity provide support for the longstanding view of the AWC that Australians need and deserve a rational, national regulatory framework for wagering.”
    In a meeting critical to yesterday’s decision, the minister met McGauran and representatives from Racing NSW and Racing Victoria on Monday. Racing argued how the Norfolk Island decision had put the sport at risk and hurt the industry’s reputation. Both Victoria and NSW have revoked BetHQ’s permit to legally bet on their race fields.
    The federal government acted in June last year to bring Norfolk Island more under the Australian tax and social security umbrella and it takes effect from July. It means the island will be less self-governing.
    As part of this shift in power the island’s government business enterprises will be reviewed. It is expected then that the NIGA’s future will be decided.
    The Hong Kong Jockey Club head of security and integrity Martin Purbrick told the recent Asian Racing Federation conference that of $930bn wagered globally on horseracing in 2015, $650bn was bet with illegal operators, of which CitiBet is the biggest.
    It is believed the HKJC submission last year told the federal government inquiry into illegal offshore wagering that CitiBet alone had an 8 per cent share of turnover on Australian racing.
    In reality, CitiBet is not the problem, merely an example of it. CitiBet is one of many large and vibrant Asian betting operators — licensed in The Philippines — but acting illegally and with immunity on Australian race fields and sport.
    As well as the billion dollar financial drain on the racing and sporting industries the exposure to corruption is high because the Australian sports have no power to look at the overseas operators betting patterns or customer base.
    All betting operators licensed with racing and other sporting authorities in Australia work with their sports to detect any hint of illegal patterns. It is in the interests of the betting operators to expose fraud.

Last edited by Hareeba!; 06-22-16 at 01:47 AM.

First 123 Last