James Bingo
    James Bingo's Avatar Become A Pro!

10Bet...Don't Fall For "Free" Or "Paid Withdrawals"

To Whom It May Concern,

I opened an account with 10Bet on the eve of the UEFA Champions League

Proceeded to take-up a bonus offer. The offer wasn't paid in full and I recieved a measely $100 bonus despite near $2000 in deposits.

I proceeded to turn over the balance several times over and won. This is despite the 10bet gang giving me 10 different figures of what I needed to turnover in order not to forfeit not only the bonus but what they believe were winnings as a result of the bonus.

Anyway, I jumped thru the hoops and the finish line was moved time and time again and turned over the balance.

On May 27th, I requested the withdrawal of $4400 from my account.

I was told it would take 5 days to go back to my **** - in truth they dont process it for 5 days, **** refunds are normally 12-24 hours as I use this services with agencies world wide.

After 6 days, they told me my **** was blocking the refund - Really - the first time in the history of the Plastic Credit company. Anyway I then demanded a bank transfer and was told it was done on June 3rd, and then my account transaction showed this.

We're now on June 12th and the last 'story' is it was paid via bank transfer again on the 11th as it didn't go thru.

In short - these guys are sharks and people need to know it. Don't full for refferrals, bonuses or anything as they are damaging the industry and only have $$$$ in the eyes.

The next step for me is to forfeit my winnings and go to my *********** company and have a stop payment put on the transactions but this of course is not my desired option having won the balance fairy and multiple times over due to their lies and extortive tactics.

I have spoken to IBAS but they think it will take weeks/months before they can have a ruling on the matter, meanwhile I'm incurring potential interest on the deposit amounts.

I have about 3 dozen emails of lies and promises should anyone wish for any additonal information.

Their support line is in Bulgaria - need I say anymore.

Anyway, Caveat emptor investors and punters

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks for sharing with SBR. We understand the payment was made in full on June 11, but that there were some banking hiccups that could have been avoided. 10Bet apologizes for the experience you had.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

10Bet has always paid me very promptly, but I have read horror stories associated with people who took bonuses. If your going to use this book they will pay but avoid any type of bonus.