trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

intertops with a heritage like get out free promo for world cup bet I can tell..

anyone see this promo intertops running? seems like a no brainer to attempt..

World Cup Risk-Free Live Bets!

Wagering live on the World Cup in Brazil provides soccer fans around the globe with an extra kick, but how about placing an in-play wager knowing that you can’t lose?

Intertops is pleased to announce another fantastic offer to celebrate the best players in the world: Risk-free in-play wagers on five selected World Cup encounters!

If the first live bet placed on a selected game is not a winner, then we will refund the stake up to USD 100 as a free bet!

Watch this space to see which games have been selected for this promotion!

Small print: This offer is only valid for the first live wager placed per customer on the selected game. The stake must be at least USD 10 and placed at minimum odds of -200 / 1.5 to qualify. If the wager loses, we will refund the stake up to USD 100 as a free bet. Customers must claim their losing stake by sending an e-mail to (Subject: Risk-free live bet) stating the game, bet option and stake. Only single bets on the games will be refunded. Refunded stake will be credited to customers’ accounts within 48 hours. Intertops rules 1.2.6, 2.6 and 2.13 apply. If the rollover requirements for the free bets have not been met by August 31st 2014, Intertops reserves the right to cancel the free bet sum and any resulting winnings.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

list other world cup type fun promos, some free money shots, contests, etc..