andymon
    andymon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pinnacle

Pinnacle does try to trap your money any way possible. I currently have thousands of dollars I cannot withdrawal as I need to withdrawal through ********. Unfortunately ******** is not working on their site and they won't allow me to withdrawal any other way. Their message to me was that they will get back to me and that they forwarded it off to their IT department. They will not make an exception and allow me to withdraw MY FUNDS any other way. I do t need to roll over my money it is just their site not working. I have had nothing but problems with them and have asked to speak with a manager but I get an automated response from a different "agent" everytime. Oh and the fees associated with withdraw and depositing are disgusting. I will NEVER use pinnacle again.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Welcome to SBR Andy. I have always found Pinnacle's customer service pretty cavalier about stuff and it can be frustrating.

What kind of disgusting fees are we talking about here?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I find it amazing almost every complaint on the sports book is a first time poster

diankris
    diankris's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this bookmaker is great, I don't have any problem with them.their withdraw is very fast within minute from my requested. But to get a grade bet will need to be pation to get.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

I think they offer one free withdrawal per calendar month. Any subsequent withdrawal have 3% fee, but maybe they changed something recently.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Pinnacle will still give you 1 free withdrawl per month, just beware of the 5x rollover or 3% withdrawl fee they have instituted on new deposits. As always, be diligent and read all the rules before making a deposit at any book.