fsudboy
    fsudboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Some questions about 5dimes and their Parlays and Pleasers

I have recently signed up for a 5dimes account because my local dropped me at the end of last football season. I am obviously a FSU fan and bet a FSU to win the National Championship +2000 put $200 won $4k and for Jameis Winston to win the Heisman +1500 put $200 on it won $3k. I had also bet FSU straight up throughout the year and thy covered 10 out of 12 at about 1k to 2k straight bets. The Heisman and National Championship payout was when he finally had enough. I cashed 9 out of 12 weeks.
    Anyways I also like to throw in a longshot parlay just for the hell of it to try to win something big. So when I got on to 5 dimes I was amazed at the payouts structure on some of the pleasers and teasers. Also the fact that they let you do up to 25 team parlays blew my mind. Even though I know that nobody In history has hit a 25 teamer all at -110. But we all know anything is possible in sports.
    So my question is: If someone hits one of these crazy parlays for say half a million dollars do you think they will actually pay this out?
    I know this site is somewhat "sponsored" by 5dimes, just seeing what you guys think.
    Any feedback would be helpful just curios what you guys think. Would it be 3k payments for years?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

no, tony would find some way around it. if you do to him what you did to your local he would cut your limits way down. he probably isn't concerned about someone hitting a 25 team parlay. he regards those bets as extra gravy on his mashed potatoes, but if you got close to hitting one (unlikely of course) he would have a plan to deter it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

They have a limit on max payout. Check the rules, I think it might be 250k.

And they are more likely to honor a big win and payout than most CR books imho.

fsudboy
    fsudboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ok I read the rules says max win is 500k. Works for me lol. For sure let ya all know if I hit a monster. I got some nice plays mapped out for college football season. Just waiting for the Game of the Year lines to come out and see how many more college players get arrested and suspended and what not. I'll post them here. Thanks for the feedback look forward to winning with you guys

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi fsuboy,

Welcome to SBR. 5Dimes indeed has some of the highest parlay / teaser / pleaser payoffs in the industry.

Let us know of any other Qs.