drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Titanbet - to go PRO

so i was looking to go SBR PRO. but turns out i gotta open a new account . so i looking into bet365 , but i cannot open an account there, as they said i have an account with 5dimes and i cannot. so i look in pinnacle, but they have no phone number, so then i look into titanbet. Just got off the phone with them and they said they dont accept canadian customers, only old customers from 2012. some BS they telling me, then i asked why they accept CAD, and he sayd they dont accept canadian customers. Unreal Titanfreakingbet. And i cantgo with nobody else cuz i have accounts. this really sucks.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Same boat man, I've used or been using pretty much everyone they have on the list from way before I signed up here, i may try Sportbet but have a feeling I'll run into issues with my 5dimes account or Justbet but not sure what that will do with my bookmaker/cris account. Wish they had the donation option for Canada as well.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    Same boat man, I've used or been using pretty much everyone they have on the list from way before I signed up here, i may try Sportbet but have a feeling I'll run into issues with my 5dimes account or Justbet but not sure what that will do with my bookmaker/cris account. Wish they had the donation option for Canada as well.

it ridiculous. i like using betpoints, but now they are worthless to me, cuz i cant use em for anything. wish they had the donation option, or using the points to go PRO. it sucks...my only option might be pinnacle, but i dont like the fact they dont have a phone number. They dont even use the Western Unification method.
    oh well, and now going pro it states you can deposit any amount which is good, useless to me.