ngre0015
    ngre0015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Hititbet closed my account

Hi I had an account with this site. They requested me for verification and I sent a photo of my id card. For some reason which they didn't tell me it was not accepted and requested me with further verification. I sent a photo of my passport and now they have closed my account. I had around 5,000 euros in my account and they didn't provide me a reason why my account was closed. I filled out a complaint form. When do you think they will come back to me? Thanks

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

same thing happened to me when my balance 'hit' 5k+ account verified long time ago...after the D+ grading i start withdrawing my balance around 2k at a time and when i asked for the last 1k oops account suspended. luckily i got my last payout so just an advice about this bookie AVOID or risk loosing/confiscation of balance as i saw many reports on SBR.

Please be advised that your HitItBet.com account has been suspended for breach of rules and regulations outlined in HitItBet.com policies. Any outstanding live bets have been voided and your “stake monies” returned to your account. If your account has been confirmed (Identity Verified) our Accounts Department will return the balance of your account back to you within 5 business days via BankTransfer.

Once the transfer is completed, your account will be closed and you will no longer be permitted to make further deposits, wagers or open a new account with hititbet.com.

PLease note unconfirmed accounts will require Identity verification before releasing of funds.