miektheman
    miektheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

will betphoenix come through?

before i redeposited a couple of weeks ago, i made sure with customer service that they would let me withdraw more then 4k per week and so far they have let me take out 10,000 in a week. we did not get down to specifics but i would like to withdraw between 20 and 30 thousand as soon as possible. i would accept a trasnfer of the money to Matchbook as acceptable. i dont see why they wouldnt do this. but i am doubtful of it happening. i dont know, i never liked the idea that it says on the website withdrawls are limited to 4 thousand per WEEK. i have deposited 20k in a week so they should let me withdraw that amount in a week as well. lets see what happens, sent richard an email this morning! if it werent for the withdrawl limits and a 30 second delay to palce a wager, i love this book. lots of options. come on richard, help me get my money please! ty

miektheman

im cautiously optimistic as richard has gotten back to me asking for my wire info. im a little surprised that they would rather wire the money then trasnfer it to matchbook but all is the same to me!

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

20k i could retire

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richard always comes through if youre being fair. Also you should give him time to take care of you before you post on here trying to make them look bad.

betphoenix
    betphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Despite the listed 4k max, from Dec 2nd through the 7th we have transferred 20K back to your Matchbook account. So, I do not know where you get that we will not transfer 20K back to that account in a week period. I asked for wire instructions due to the fact that Matchbook only allows 4K out per week. Both sides were transferring larger amounts back and forth, but this is the new number they established, so we are just following suit.

Send me your instructs and your money will be sent. I don't understand why we have to do this here, but either way, you need not worry about your dough getting to you.

Thanks,

Richard

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

c'mon, it's obv the guy just want to brag about his 20k+ roll

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by betphoenix View Post
    Despite the listed 4k max, from Dec 2nd through the 7th we have transferred 20K back to your Matchbook account. So, I do not know where you get that we will not transfer 20K back to that account in a week period. I asked for wire instructions due to the fact that Matchbook only allows 4K out per week. Both sides were transferring larger amounts back and forth, but this is the new number they established, so we are just following suit.

Send me your instructs and your money will be sent. I don't understand why we have to do this here, but either way, you need not worry about your dough getting to you.

Thanks,

Richard

Your a gentleman.

On a side note will betphoenix free plays and cash plays become available again in the SBR store or is it done for good ?

Ty for your time, I know you must be busy with all the recent AGGREVATION that is going on.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

WHAT A GREAT BOOK!!!

miektheman

your right, i have recieved 20k in that period trasnferred back (my mistake). and i dont think im doing anything wrong with putting this in the forums. i have not slandered betphoenix or even said anything unfair. the bothersome part to me is that before i depsited large sums of money in late november, i was told that i could withdraw over the limit on trasnfers to matchbook. yet you are saying there is a 4k listed max(as if anything over the listed max is a favor depsite me being guaranteed to trasnfer more then that before i deposited my money with you guys). i think the main misscomunication was that i believed i could have unlimited trasnfers or at least 8000 a day while i think this is far from the case. but you guys while letting me trasnfer over the 4k weekly limt, have still been limiting it. like i asked for 8000 the other day and was only given 4000.

bottom line, i have been screwed by bookies in the past and i have a fear of this. i just want my money as simply and quickly as possible. and when that happens, this thread will become the best possible kind of advertisement for betphoenix possible!

i resent to you the wire instructions again.

betphoenix

Instructions received, but will need a swift code for your bank for Int transfers. Again, you need not worry about your funds getting to you. We stopped doing over the 4k amount on transfers recently as an agreement between MB...nothing against you here at all. Also, FWIW your delay is and was 10 sec, not 30 sec.

Thanks,

Richard

jasont
    jasont's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

One thing is certain, you will not get screwed over by BetPhoenix.

miektheman

it felt like my delay increased this weekend. it defenetley increased or else i am crazy!

i just tested it out with a 1 dollar wager and it appears to be 17-18 seconds which feels like an eternity!

miektheman

looking for swift code info, will email it hopefully soon, if not then by tom morning. thanks richard for your help.

StarPicks
    StarPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wish more people would settle this out of the forums as you are scaring the new guys into thinking something is wrong when in actuality, there is nothing wrong. Threads get long and the information can be misleading due to spot reading. It seems that Richard's hard work of connecting with the players is for nothing as we always call him out in the open and yet he always comes through for us. Lets all take a breather and work with our books before posting as it will save those who just look at titles from making judgemental calls.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Agree Starpicks !

I too find it strange that miektheman takes these stories and internal business to the forums.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

When I had over 50K there in the spring they never let me withdraw more that 4k per week by Moneybookers. It troubles me that live chat constantly tells people the limit is 4k.

Not a sign of an A rated book.

Fishhead

Richie, as long as your around..........

Any chance we can get some player props for the NBA added to the NBA props section?

miektheman

just placed another wager and there was a 17-18 second delay again. richard- are you sure i am set to a 10 second delay?

starpicks- as far as settling this out of the forums, im not so sure. if everything stated in the forums is true, then why is it bad to be in the forums? if there are untruths, then obviously it is bad. but if it is true, then isnt that what the forum is all about? the truth about books? if a book does something good and it gets stated on the forum, the forum is working. if a book does something bad and its stated on the forum, the forum is working. if a book does something neutral and its stated on the forum, the forum is working. as long as what i stated is the truth, i dont see how it can be a bad thing. its all about the truth and education of the public in my mind. please correct me if im wrong.

and on another note, with betphoenix specifically i had a problem with withdrawl limits maybe 2 months ago. on livechat they tell me i cant withdraw over 4k in a week via any method combined. i asked multiple times for an exception. told no, its policy. i bring this onto the forum and richard takes care of it for me. so in this instance i beneifted greatly from bringing the issue to the forums.

thanks much all and have a good night!

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by miektheman View Post
    just placed another wager and there was a 17-18 second delay again. richard- are you sure i am set to a 10 second delay?

starpicks- as far as settling this out of the forums, im not so sure. if everything stated in the forums is true, then why is it bad to be in the forums? if there are untruths, then obviously it is bad. but if it is true, then isnt that what the forum is all about? the truth about books? if a book does something good and it gets stated on the forum, the forum is working. if a book does something bad and its stated on the forum, the forum is working. if a book does something neutral and its stated on the forum, the forum is working. as long as what i stated is the truth, i dont see how it can be a bad thing. its all about the truth and education of the public in my mind. please correct me if im wrong.

and on another note, with betphoenix specifically i had a problem with withdrawl limits maybe 2 months ago. on livechat they tell me i cant withdraw over 4k in a week via any method combined. i asked multiple times for an exception. told no, its policy. i bring this onto the forum and richard takes care of it for me. so in this instance i beneifted greatly from bringing the issue to the forums.

thanks much all and have a good night!
    Maybe you did benefit from bringing this to forum but you would have gotten the same result from just calling Richard and asking. He is a very reasonable man mind you and pulling the trigger and starting a forum thread before even so much as calling him is not classy at all. He shouldnt have helped you just because you did this. I am not just bashing you for the sport of it. I also did this a year ago at Covers before I called him because I was pissed at a rep. He cooled me off,fixed the problem several times over,and now has a loyal customer as long as I am a degenerate gambler. I also went back to open forum and openly apologized for being a jackass and pulling the trigger too fast because I was mad. BetPhoenix really is the best book around and they deserve to be treated like it for a change. Jus a bit of food for thought.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Richie, as long as your around..........

Any chance we can get some player props for the NBA added to the NBA props section?

???

miektheman

betthehook- originally i did not know i could ask for richard. i was on livechat and they say hold on, we are asking fore exception. sorry, 4k is the max. they didnt tell me i could ask for some richard person who fixes everything. so originaly, if i didnt post it on the forums, my problem never would have been solved.

as for this time, maybe i was wrong. most seem to think i was. wont be the 1st time i was wrong, wont be the last. but i did not say anything untrue or bad about betphoenix(accept the wrong amount that had been trasnferred to my matchbook account whuch has been corrected)? so what is the problem? the facts are out in the open? players see richard will respond and correct any problems on the forum and will be eager to play there? what exactly is the problem with posting truths in the forums?

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Your a gentleman.

On a side note will betphoenix free plays and cash plays become available again in the SBR store or is it done for good ?

Ty for your time, I know you must be busy with all the recent AGGREVATION that is going on.
    Hey just notice that BP freeplay and cash play is back at the store. Just a FYI

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Phoenix has arguably the best customer service in the industry

Fishhead

Can we assume that SBR posters can get more then the 4,000 per week if we ask Richie?

What are the transfer fees to MB?

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

betp benefits from having a guy on the top who was willing to be reasonable, worked w/ betjamaica, didn't work so well w/ 5 dimes..

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

@Richard Could you please enlight me. Everytime I do soccer bets something bad happens to my account. First I got a limit cut 1k max. Then you put me on a 20 sec delay. Today you took away the -105 from me. Is it you do not like soccer bets generally? Put on a delay and 1k max the reason cant be steam playing. So what is it? I really would appreciate if I could at least enjoy the -105 reduced juice lines again. That is why I signed up with you and gave your bonus offer a go. I'd pass on soccer bets in future if that is the reason. Thanks for your info.

gymboy34
    gymboy34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
    @Richard Could you please enlight me. Everytime I do soccer bets something bad happens to my account. First I got a limit cut 1k max. Then you put me on a 20 sec delay. Today you took away the -105 from me. Is it you do not like soccer bets generally? Put on a delay and 1k max the reason cant be steam playing. So what is it? I really would appreciate if I could at least enjoy the -105 reduced juice lines again. That is why I signed up with you and gave your bonus offer a go. I'd pass on soccer bets in future if that is the reason. Thanks for your info.
    ive had my soccer -105 lines taken away! i signed up for their -105 lines and of course the bonus! and they do this to me!
    what is going on with this book these days?? what is their policy?
    only recreational players now?

betphoenix

wire sent

PSIC
    PSIC's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet phoe question

First off, my experiences with Bet phoenix have been great. I just started using them and payouts have been fast and as advertised. Some of you may be able to answer this for me....Does bet phoe allow you to bet 3rd quarters of NBA games at the half? Richard maybe you can help on this.....if NOT is that something that bet phoenix will consider any time soon? I'm a little disappointed in the greek forcing me to play their internet odds on the few point buys I actually do and after being a customer for over 10 years I'm looking for a quality book where I can transfer a decent amount of money but they must accept 3rd quarter bets at the half in NBA.....any suggestions?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

PSIC

betphoenix does not offer 3rd qtr bets at the half in NBA

miektheman

thanks much

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Is there any way to get these guys to stop calling? I've never even used them before but these guys often call me extremely early in the morning. Today's came at 815am and the last one was 730am. They have my email address and send me email offers so why do they need to call me too???

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh maybe you've registered before or maybe someone use your information?
    Better to contact their CS and you may told them to stop calling you