scost88
    scost88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Account Suspended Query

Hey guys

So my Bet365 account has been suspended. I am Irish but moved to Canada over a year ago. I have been using the account for this period of time until a week when the account was suspended. I have been using uKash and my Irish account as deposit/withdrawal options. First of all they wanted ID and a uKash receipt which I presented to them. So next they required the shop in which I purchased the uKash which again I provided. So they want another receipt from that shop but obviously I dont keep all of them. They want me to go in and get the receipt from the shop but as it is beside my workplace, I dont want them to know my gambling habits. I have requested to withdraw all funds and the close the account but they have refused, I think it is a disgrace as I have been with them for nearly 4 years now. I have been on the phone to them and I keep getting the same shit everytime that they need proof of purchase which I have clearly provided.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I do not believe they can hold onto my money?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

not much in advice - just try to do whatever they ask to get your money. good luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why are they so intense about ukash??

Is there more to this??