Lads800
    Lads800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Question about Pinnacle withdrawal

Hey,
    I have a question about Pinnacle Withdrawal:
    If i rolled the deposit 5 times, deposited by neteller and now i want to cashout, can i only do it in the neteller acount that i used to deposit or can i also chose, for example, a wire transfer ?

They say "If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle Sports account using NETELLER, payouts will be processed back to NETELLER up to the amount originally deposited"

So what if i want to withdraw more than i actually deposited ? Will I be able to transfer those "extra" money by using a wire transfer instead using a neteller transaction ?

EG: Let's say i deposit $100, roll it 5 times and in the end i have $130. Will i be able to transfer all 130 by using wire transfer instead neteller ? If not, will i be able to transfer at least the extra $30 by using wire transfer ?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by Lads800 View Post
    Hey,
    I have a question about Pinnacle Withdrawal:
    If i rolled the deposit 5 times, deposited by neteller and now i want to cashout, can i only do it in the neteller acount that i used to deposit or can i also chose, for example, a wire transfer ?

They say "If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle Sports account using NETELLER, payouts will be processed back to NETELLER up to the amount originally deposited"

So what if i want to withdraw more than i actually deposited ? Will I be able to transfer those "extra" money by using a wire transfer instead using a neteller transaction ?

EG: Let's say i deposit $100, roll it 5 times and in the end i have $130. Will i be able to transfer all 130 by using wire transfer instead neteller ? If not, will i be able to transfer at least the extra $30 by using wire transfer ?

Thanks in advance for your answers
    They can't put it much clearer than that?
    You can take the additional $30 by another means.

Lads800
    Lads800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Thanks for answer, Hareeba!
    I didn't even say they should state it more clear or that it was their fault that i didn't exactly understand what they said. It's just I wasn't sure and thought it's better to ask here first.

One more question though: If i can transfer the extra $30 by wire transfer for example, that means i can only do it in the 2nd month, if i want that transaction to be free too, right ? The first transaction would be $100 back to neteller ( in the current month ) and the 2nd one the extra $30 ( in the next month ).
    It would be almost to good to be true if they automatically split the $130 withdrawal transaction and consider it as a single transaction ( $100 goes to neteller and $30 goes to bank account )

Hope you or someone else have time to answer this question too.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by Lads800 View Post
    Thanks for answer, Hareeba!
    I didn't even say they should state it more clear or that it was their fault that i didn't exactly understand what they said. It's just I wasn't sure and thought it's better to ask here first.

One more question though: If i can transfer the extra $30 by wire transfer for example, that means i can only do it in the 2nd month, if i want that transaction to be free too, right ? The first transaction would be $100 back to neteller ( in the current month ) and the 2nd one the extra $30 ( in the next month ).
    It would be almost to good to be true if they automatically split the $130 withdrawal transaction and consider it as a single transaction ( $100 goes to neteller and $30 goes to bank account )

Hope you or someone else have time to answer this question too.
    You know what mate?
    The best place to get an answer to all this is (believe it or not!) Pinnaclesports
    More likely you'll get a quicker answer and better still, you will be able to rely on it more than anything someone on forum can tell you.