Str8BankHomie
    Str8BankHomie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

BetOnline and BETDSI/Bookmaker Question

Has anyone ever transfered their funds from Betonline to BetDSI or Bookmaker? I made the mistake of depositing money to BetOnline after reading on the SB ratings here they were an A- book. After doing some research, they seem to have alot of problems paying and are really shady, I want to get my money out of there.

I have a BETDSI account so I'm just going to try to transfer over there, has anyone had any experiences with this and is this a good option? Or should I just try getting a payout with Betonline?

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd much rather have the funds in betdsi, it only takes 24 hours, but you will have at least a 1 times roll over with the funds at betdsi.

Str8BankHomie

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    I'd much rather have the funds in betdsi, it only takes 24 hours, but you will have at least a 1 times roll over with the funds at betdsi.
    I only deposited 130 and its at 250 now. just been a day. what would the roll over be? sorry i didnt get 1 times roll over?

Redondo

Do you actually want to cashout $250? betonline does due small cash payments in a reasonable timeframe, probably cost you $50 to pull $200. Oh when you transfr funds you need to wager your balance one prior to a withdrawl. You also need need alot more money than $250 to do book to book tranfers.

Str8BankHomie

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    Do you actually want to cashout $250? betonline does due small cash payments in a reasonable timeframe, probably cost you $50 to pull $200. Oh when you transfr funds you need to wager your balance one prior to a withdrawl. You also need need alot more money than $250 to do book to book tranfers.
    nah im just desperate to get my money out of betonline after all the negative ive herd of them. i just read the site, says i gotta have 500 to transfer my funds from betonline to dsi. I would like to deposit once im up to about 700-800. I really don't care as long as I get paid, just don't like having my money with betonline.

Redondo

i hear ya, i like betdsi!

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Str8BankHomie View Post
    nah im just desperate to get my money out of betonline after all the negative ive herd of them. i just read the site, says i gotta have 500 to transfer my funds from betonline to dsi. I would like to deposit once im up to about 700-800. I really don't care as long as I get paid, just don't like having my money with betonline.
    Dude, they aren't looking to gip you out of your $250. Mostly all of these payouts compaints you are finding on google are from years ago. Check the dates for yourself.