rlleo
    rlleo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Bwin cancelled my winning betings of 3000euros and set a limitation afterwards!!

Hey guys. I put 400euros in my Bwin account for live tennis betting and I won to 8100euros in 4days but yesterday I lost 400euros so totally I got 4100euros in my account before I went out for dinner yesterday. After i was back home. I found that 3000euros were taken out of my account by bwin. At first I have no idea about what happened, I thought it was the system error. But afterwards I found out in the history that they cancelled some of my winning bettings that were set one or two days before.

I did not know bwin is such a cheater company until I read some posts here. I have send an email to bwin and filled in a complaint form here. Are there any possibilities that I can get my money back? Has anyone met such a situation before?

And today, I found that they set a stake limit to my account to 50 euros. I think they just dont want me to win any money anymore...WTF

here is a screen print.Name:  954243B4-6CAF-4048-BEEB-1FE5742E256D.jpg
Views: 1328
Size:  33.9 KB
    Name:  954243B4-6CAF-4048-BEEB-1FE5742E256D.jpg
Views: 1328
Size:  33.9 KB

rlleo

thank you guys in advance. I know bwin from some AC milan and real madrid . I never thought that its such a company. otherwise i won't choose it.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

nothing unusual for Bwin group books ... Bwin and Partybets canceled some of my live tennis bets too ... of course, they cancel only winning bets, never the losing ones ... always the same story "wrong odds" although other books (Bet365) had the same or better odds ... they have a bad habit to cancel your bets more than 24 hours after being settled as "won" ...

SBR will probably not be able to help you because Bwin does not communicate with them (unless something changed in the last few months) and eCOGRA is a joke (they sided with Partybets and excepted their explanation without even asking me to provide evidence for my claims; they never responded to my second, different, complaint)
    Last edited by horja1; 04-19-14 at 09:09 AM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If you were to post the original bet slips, would we find they were past-posted? I can easily check the times/odds of any.

When they limit an account after cancelling lots of bets, that's what it suggests to me.

rlleo

Ahh i will make some print screens of those bets and post here later on

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    If you were to post the original bet slips, would we find they were past-posted? I can easily check the times/odds of any.

When they limit an account after cancelling lots of bets, that's what it suggests to me.
    well, I can tell you in my case it was not about past-posting ... one time they canceled a bet placed by me during the break between set 1 and set 2, 5 minutes before the set actually started ... Bet365 odds were the same and there was no delay in odds display and updating between Bwin and Bet365 ... the bet was settled as "won" and canceled 24 hours later ... another time I placed 2 different bets on the same game (lets say game 7 of the first set) ... 1 bet won, 1 bet lost ... 24 hours later they canceled the winning bet but, of course, the lost bet was never canceled

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Simple solution to me...withdraw what you have...tell them to Fucc off and go play somewhere else.

Seems they have a track record of doing this. Just cut your losses and play elsewhere.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Play with shit books, and they will shit on you.

rlleo

thx guys i know i should not choose bwin but thats after i came to this forum and now they gave me reasons.

Because I'm currently living in holland and it seems that bet365 don't accept people living in holland. Any ideas how can i play in bet365?

Thank you for your e-mail.

Due to the correction of your 6 of your bets, your winnings of 3085 EUR had to be removed from your account.

Your cancelled bets due to incorrect odds and late bets:

1TDUE3FA96 - Pablo Carreno-Busta (ESP) - Novak Djokovic (SRB) / Reason = Incorrect odds
    1TDUC8R7HX - Lukas Rosol (CZE) - Roger Federer (SUI) / Reason = Incorrect odds
    1TDUBJGPAX - Lukas Rosol (CZE) - Roger Federer (SUI) / Reason = Late bet
    1TDU8LHFW9 - Rafael Nadal (ESP) - Andreas Seppi (ITA) / Reason = Incorrect odds
    1TDU5ZPJ1J - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - Fabio Fognini (ITA) / Reason = Incorrect odds
    1TDU7ZB50R - Rafael Nadal (ESP) - Andreas Seppi (ITA) / Reason = Late bet

Below please find the relevant extract from our General Terms and Conditions, which you can find by clicking on the link at the bottom of our homepage.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Play with pinnaclesports, their odds are better and they psy

kNp
    kNp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Bwin, shittiest house out there. Stop playing with them. I had my account closed and they gave me no reason for that.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

jesus what was your betting limit to begin with!?!?!?!?!?!?! i am in the uk and i cant get a bwin account new, no compute links or anything with any limits over £80!!! couple years go limits were £200 a pop now obviously new accounts are way lower so i am very very curious where your from and what initial limits were? yeah bwin are scum bags but their inplay traders are so stupid its so easy to make money there.......all the best hopefully you get your dough....

rlleo

I'm in the Netherlands and normally I only bet for in-play tennis game...any other suggested bookie to play this? No bet 365 because its not for people who live in the netherlands..

ChewFu
    ChewFu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Betfair.

As for people saying just take your money and run, why shouldn't he fight it? Refer the dispute to eCogra ( http://www.ecogra.org/ ) and get a ruling from them. You can also refer it on to the licence provider, which is the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Present them with as much information as possible. Take any emotion out of your message to them and just present them with the facts in as succint a manner as you can. If you can provide evidence of the odds that other books were providing at the time, do it.

Good luck in getting your money.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by ChewFu View Post
    Betfair.

As for people saying just take your money and run, why shouldn't he fight it? Refer the dispute to eCogra ( http://www.ecogra.org/ ) and get a ruling from them. You can also refer it on to the licence provider, which is the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Present them with as much information as possible. Take any emotion out of your message to them and just present them with the facts in as succint a manner as you can. If you can provide evidence of the odds that other books were providing at the time, do it.

Good luck in getting your money.
    again, eCOGRA will not help ... they will probably ask Bwin about this case, accept their explanation and ruling, and that is all ... you will get the same exact answer from them as from Bwin ... their complaint form says "I I understand a Fair Gaming Advocate will contact me within two business days and will, at that time, request copies of any e-mails or other documentation they may require." - and of course, later they will not ask you to provide anything

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BWIN does not like winners and big bettors

I do not think they are regulated in uk are they???

ChewFu
    ChewFu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    again, eCOGRA will not help ... they will probably ask Bwin about this case, accept their explanation and ruling, and that is all ... you will get the same exact answer from them as from Bwin ... their complaint form says "I I understand a Fair Gaming Advocate will contact me within two business days and will, at that time, request copies of any e-mails or other documentation they may require." - and of course, later they will not ask you to provide anything
    Is this based on your own experience or are you drawing on the tales of many others as well? If it's the former, is it inconceivable that someone else may have a different experience from yours? If it's the latter, could you please point us in the direction of some examples?

While eCogra might not be amazing, it's the nominated dispute resolution facility and it's probably worth giving it a go rather than shrugging your shoulders and saying "Oh well, Bwin robbed me, never mind".

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by ChewFu View Post
    Is this based on your own experience or are you drawing on the tales of many others as well? If it's the former, is it inconceivable that someone else may have a different experience from yours? If it's the latter, could you please point us in the direction of some examples?

While eCogra might not be amazing, it's the nominated dispute resolution facility and it's probably worth giving it a go rather than shrugging your shoulders and saying "Oh well, Bwin robbed me, never mind".
    my own personal experience:

1.first complaint - they didnt even bother to send a receipt, although they say "We will make every effort to contact you within two working days to confirm receipt of your dispute" so I had to send them another email after more than 7 days to get their confirmation that my complaint will be checked;2 weeks later they just passed on to me the Bwin explanation without even asking me for my evidence, although I told them I had emails and screenshots;

2. second complaint - they never even sent a receipt for it although I sent 3 emails in the past 5 months

BTW Bwin was an eCOGRA founding member and was part of the eCOGRA ownership and board until 2011 .. I am sure Bwin and eCOGRA are not "friends" anymore
    Last edited by horja1; 04-20-14 at 04:14 PM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by rlleo View Post

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Quote Originally Posted by rlleo View Post

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    BWIN does not like winners and big bettors

I do not think they are regulated in uk are they???
    Gibraltar

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3386

Withdrawal fee?

horja1
    Grrrrrr

I love eCogra's answer in my case - they accept the book's explanation about my canceled bets and don't even bother to ask me to send them any proof I might have

We are not in a position to state what the odds should have been at the time of placing the bet, we resolve these issues in reference to the Terms and Conditions and look at the odds that were available to all players at the time of the bet being placed.

As such we were confident that the operator acted in accordance with their Terms and Conditions

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

why would they take a random amount because you are Dutch?!

Why havent you posted the actual bets?