molukke
    molukke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

St.James

They closed account after i placed a few small bets(below 100P)on simple soccer-matches,my account is actually in minus ,i never cashed out!

Even slight loosers arent welcome there it seems,only big fish wanted.
    At least i got promised my funds,so lets see.

molukke
    molukke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Solution-account remains closed

OK i got a reason now : They "accuse" me of arbing (which i dont do).Didnt know its forbidden by the way.

I made some bets like 30/30/50/100 and lost 3 of them,2014 i had around 100 bucks minus in my account.
    I had the account for many years.Used it very rarely and never won money,maybe around even in the long run.
    Ten or more years ago i indeed was arbing(and lost a lot there), made tremendous(sometimes 5 digit) bets by Phone (during that time it wasnt possible betting directly on the website).They never took care about my bets ,cause i always lost on their side ,and they even took over the bank fees (which where very high compared to nowadays).Its was amazing to see i lost only at Stanjames and Pinnacle, while all other bookies (around 50) lost to me.So these two sharks where the only sharp bookies (and to a certain degree TheGreek).
    Seems StanJames lost its self-confidence now.

When i asked Live Chat if winning is forbidden there, they said they need to be a profitable company,
    and with a customer like me they wont survive .So in other words: Winning is indeed forbidden.
    Seems times getting hard for anyone , even for previous high-profiled Bookmakers.
    They are aware im shopping around and take the highest odds only(which might be their traders mistakes ,especially when they are higher than Pinnacle and Betfair.)
    I didnt use any bonuses ,i didnt misuse any cashback (only deposited small amounts to bet immediately).

They will refund my remaining funds .So thats ok at least.

No money to be made with this Bookie.
    I think my key mistake was betting twice on the same game in 3 days ,but i think they would have closed me anyway soon .