johnhammond
    johnhammond's Avatar Become A Pro!

5DIMES live extra betting software error

I always bet over total points in nba, not ever once under in my life, in 5dimes new live betting extra software, when you select total points line, lets say you selected over 200, and when you click bet, since it takes couple of seconds, if they increas total points to 201, your bet will be saved as under 201, not over 200, this happened to me many times, i noticed this, got into contact with them, asking to void wager, all of the times, but they denied it everytime, other than this I am happy with fivedimes for the last 5 years, but I lost big amounts because of this mistake, so just be very extra careful when using live betting extra, any recommendations if I can follow another path to correct this? contacting fivedimes about this is waste of time

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

that sounds insane - but i guess possible with the new live betting at 5dimes , it's a little messed up and you have to be extra careful. the problem is the time you have to check and double check your bets because of the odd platform and errors. file a complaint here at SBR. you should not have to pay for the line changing it that ridiculous way. over to under. good luck.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Interesting.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Take off the AUTO... "Pick at any odds" option in the upper right hand of the box, near your amount.
    This will prevent you from making this mistake.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    Take off the AUTO... "Pick at any odds" option in the upper right hand of the box, near your amount.
    This will prevent you from making this mistake.
    I thought this but re read what he said. He's not pissed about 201 instead of 200, he's pissed he clicks over 200 and it switched him to UNDER.