wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

GTBETS no longer offering back2card option

GTBETS no longer offering back2card option, still like the book but hate to see a good payout option disappear !

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was short lived, i've heard the wire of 5K comes in a reasonable timeframe. they really need to delete the check option on the withdrawl page period, it's temporarily unavailable for a year or more, i also noticed that p2p is a max of $700 now for m g ,w u,(once a week) geez you have to do a wire to get a decent payout.
    Last edited by Redondo; 05-09-14 at 11:27 PM.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

This is not good news at all. I hope you are yanking my chain. Seriously

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Just got an email from Byron saying this withdrawal option still exists? So I am not really sure what the deal is? Gtbets, can you comment?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

wth is this feature? Never heard of it? CW, is it a BW?

Redondo

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    wth is this feature? Never heard of it? CW, is it a BW?
    it's just paying you to your d ebit card , just like betdsi has 2500/week. gtbets isn't in the big league. CW the option was removed from the cashier. i'd say the method is TOAST! seeing as how they haven't been cutting checks for over a year and still list check option in the cashier as tempoarily unavailable.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    it's just paying you to your d ebit card , just like betdsi has 2500/week. gtbets isn't in the big league. CW the option was removed from the cashier. i'd say the method is TOAST! seeing as how they haven't been cutting checks for over a year and still list check option in the cashier as tempoarily unavailable.
    Rendo, just got a second email. They did remove it from the payout option page but say it's still and option for VIP players. Makes me feel much better knowing this option still exists!!

Redondo

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Rendo, just got a second email. They did remove it from the payout option page but say it's still and option for VIP players. Makes me feel much better knowing this option still exists!!
    That's nice to know, however i find that temporarly unvailable for checks disgusting, just take it off the damn page, they haven't offered it forever!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    That's nice to know, however i find that temporarly unvailable for checks disgusting, just take it off the damn page, they haven't offered it forever!
    I do agree with that