FrancescoDNYC
    FrancescoDNYC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

question about depsiting money- bookmaker

whats up guys...long time follower of this site.

ok my issue is i flipped the penetrate out the other day on bookmaker csr's, telling them to go fck themselves and the horse they came in on. from the csr "helping" me to one of their managers.

reason was over some bonus money that was due to me, but never received.

do you think it would be pretty stupid of me to deposit money again with them after i cursed them out from a to z and expect money to be given to me once i win my bets with them?

ive signed up with betus but their livebetting is garbage compared to bookmakers and also bookmaker has A LOT more soccer leagues to wager on.

please let me know asap cause im itching to go and make a deposit asap and kill one of the books this evening.

thanks for the help guys...

mets1981
    mets1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I curse out csr's all the time... If they decided they didn't want your business anymore they would suspend your account. If your account is up and in good standing your good to go.. I'm sure ther csr's are used to getting cursed out and part of their job description.

FrancescoDNYC
    FrancescoDNYC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I've been with them 8 years now, never ever had any issue i mean NOT ONE....this is the first time that i had an issue with them and honestly flipped my mind at them because this is how you treat a client that's been with you for MANY MANY YEARS. I've withdrew thousands at a time from them never had one issue, so I'm kind of afraid now that i let my emotions and feelings out towards them that next time i withdraw they're gonna take their sweet ass time or just completely beat me on the money which i cant have happening at any given time.