lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Asia Connect bonuses and benefits?

I remember a thread in this forum about a week ago where someone said Asia Connect was offering a 200 euro bonus?

I also read that Asia Connect has some sort of deal with Pinnacle and will give cash back. And then you can just use your Pinny account like normal.

Anyone know anything more???

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Use code AC1B200 for 100% matchplay bonus up to 200 euros. New accounts only. See Twitter @AsianConnect

I don't think there's any rebate program. Maybe you read that they make their profit by getting a quarter percent from Pinnacle on their players' churn.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

hey bookie, thanks. yeah i found the info i needed and signed up. that is the correct bonus code. also, they actually do have something like a rebate program. you can get a tiny % cashback on all your bets. i won't link it here because it's from another site, and sbr doesn't offer anything like that.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    ...they actually do have something like a rebate program. you can get a tiny % cashback on all your bets...
    Interesting...What percentage can you get back?

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Interesting...What percentage can you get back?
    0.1%.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I get %0.1 too. But they said you must have a turnover of 100,000€ or more monthly.

fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

I had never heard of asianconnect before and they aren't evaluated on SBR, so does anyone know if that's a reliable bookmaker? No problems with payouts? In fact, has anyone already experienced them here?

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post
    I had never heard of asianconnect before and they aren't evaluated on SBR, so does anyone know if that's a reliable bookmaker? No problems with payouts? In fact, has anyone already experienced them here?
    Asianconnect isn't a Bookmaker.They are a brokerage firm.They introduce punters to the bookmakers and earn a % of the punter's volume as commission.They are quite reliable and they issue payouts within minutes.

mart sinc
    mart sinc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

is a brokerage like a bookies where you can place bets? 100% matched bonus sounds good