FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

BetDSI payout speed?

Thinking of depositing with Betdsi or Youwager today. If i requested a payout this Saturday Via P2P, how long would either Betdsi or youwager take to get me the money? What is the fastest paying site besides 5dimes.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

if no bonus and rollover involved you will probably get your money from Betdsi in a few days ... if you have a rollover that could be a different story - it took me about 3 weeks, lots of chats and emails and about 4-5 canceled payouts to get 70% of my money out of Betdsi (lost the other 30% trying to complete some bogus rollover that kept changing)

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

so youwager is the way to go?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    so youwager is the way to go?
    Both places are great DSI is so strong. They also have a method to get paid in a day for peanuts u can look when u make an account. I say DSI my choice I never had a problem.

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will tell you that it take 10-15 business days for p2p but it is usually next day.

tz0
    tz0's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use youwager and get p2p next day when I request at 8PM... supposedly they do same day before 10AM but never tried.

also fwiw I requested a check tuesday night and got it thursday morning (today) fedex...

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Both places are great DSI is so strong. They also have a method to get paid in a day for peanuts u can look when u make an account. I say DSI my choice I never had a problem.
    i totally have to sign up for that card, is it a card you can reload at stores like walmart/cvs/walgreens,etc?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    i totally have to sign up for that card, is it a card you can reload at stores like walmart/cvs/walgreens,etc?
    This method you speak of is easily my favorite method in regards to withdrawing funds. I have requested over 20 payouts with this method and it's the same timeframe every time. Request by 10 am est and the finds are loaded at roughly 4 pm the same day. Very cheap easy way to take out 2.5k once a week if you have it. Then use it to get cash, pay bills and even deposit again. Wish every book made it that easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redondo

Str8BankHomie
    Str8BankHomie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    This method you speak of is easily my favorite method in regards to withdrawing funds. I have requested over 20 payouts with this method and it's the same timeframe every time. Request by 10 am est and the finds are loaded at roughly 4 pm the same day. Very cheap easy way to take out 2.5k once a week if you have it. Then use it to get cash, pay bills and even deposit again. Wish every book made it that easy.
    so what is this option? make it easy on me lol

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8BankHomie View Post
    so what is this option? make it easy on me lol
    d ebit c ard, pre paid you sign up for it thru betdsi's site, takes 10 days to recieve and withdrals can take 7 days betdsi tells me yet everyone claims it happens much sooner, like a day or two, I just ordered it. hopefully can use it soon haha
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave Redondo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.