Boylen
    Boylen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

2 Months-Still no money from Oddsmaker

Well, it has been two months since I requested my withdrawal on Oddsmaker and I still have not received my money. I requested a wire withdrawal on October 5th. It took them 15 days to "process" my request and supposedly send the money to my bank account. About a week after I received the email telling me to expect my money within 1-4 days, I got an email from them saying that the routing number I gave them was wrong.

I resubmitted my banking info and had to wait another two weeks for the request to "reprocess". Again, they said that my routing number was wrong. I called my bank to verify it and found that the routing number I had given them both times was correct. Once again, I gave them this info and they again said it wasn't correct.

I think these morons are trying to steal my money by telling me that my routing number is not right when I KNOW FOR A FACT that it is. These guy are a complete joke. They show about 6 withdrawal options, but only two of them are actually functional, wire and check. The others have been "temporarily disabled for upgrade" for about 5 months now.

How do these idiots stay in business? They are HORRIBLE. I still get there stupid mailings about twice a week though!

Please, someone, anyone. What can I do to get my money from these losers? This wasn't money I won off of free money or any kind of promotion. This was me depositing with my credit card, winning, and then trying to withdrawal. They should be rated an F and nothing more!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

Thanks for sharing, Boylen. Others are in the same boat I am sure.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah agree... That bookie is scam...!!!Hope you'll be paid soon.. Try to file them a complaint...