Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Does anyone here have BETUS?

Are you seeing a live line on Angels vs A's?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Dont have them. Ill look though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Awesome game. Just hit a $26 6 team parlay to win $1,033

Angels were the last team i needed. Normally BETUS offers live lines but they didnt offer one for this once the Angels tied it....

I didnt know if they only did that to me personally b/c they didnt want me to hedge...

anyway it worked out. My nerves are shot!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Hope you can get paid, haven't heard good things about them

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Hope you can get paid, haven't heard good things about them
    haha i know all too well about how they do. I dont play there as often as 5dimes.

About 5 years ago they sent me a check and it bounced after i cashed it. Ofcourse i had no money in my bank account at the time so i come to find out after i had spent all the money from the check....i had a negative balance in my bank account lol.

It took like 3 weeks to finally sort it out and they sent a new check but it was a pain.

5dimes lowered my limits and i'm not a fan of their lack of live betting options...

do you think bookmaker or heritage is a better choice for a new book?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    haha i know all too well about how they do. I dont play there as often as 5dimes.

About 5 years ago they sent me a check and it bounced after i cashed it. Ofcourse i had no money in my bank account at the time so i come to find out after i had spent all the money from the check....i had a negative balance in my bank account lol.

It took like 3 weeks to finally sort it out and they sent a new check but it was a pain.

5dimes lowered my limits and i'm not a fan of their lack of live betting options...

do you think bookmaker or heritage is a better choice for a new book?
    I have great advice for a new book for you but you have to come play poker at table burn ban to hear it

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will never use BetUS again. In addition to some of the negatives brought up already, they will send constant junk mail, promo crap, spam, with your name on it, to the address of the location of the computer you are using once you access their site. Was betting at my then girlfriends house from her laptop. Suddenly the shit started pouring in. All kinds of gambling crap and calendars with broads pasted through.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

No after seeing endless complaints about them i stayed away. Almost deposited there when a guy i trusted went there and swore they changed and he loved them. Like a week later before i was going to deposit i called for him and they said he had already quit. So needless to say i never deposited.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I will never use BetUS again. In addition to some of the negatives brought up already, they will send constant junk mail, promo crap, spam, with your name on it, to the address of the location of the computer you are using once you access their site. Was betting at my then girlfriends house from her laptop. Suddenly the shit started pouring in. All kinds of gambling crap and calendars with broads pasted through.
    But did they send you a T-Shirt !!!!!!!!! Was it as Beautiful as the GT-Bets T-Shirt !!!!!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I used to have them.

Heard stories about getting slow paid, so I moved out.

Funny, because I actually had no problems with getting money out and was actually fairly fast. I guess some have had issues though.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

The pay me 250 in one month. in my first sports betting adventure, with the mtfk of j morrison. hahaha

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

played there many years ago when richard ran the place. placed my largest deposit ever,got my biggest ever bonus 100% cash bonus with 5xx roll and got paid. when richard left i left. glad i did. would not play there now.