khurt82
    [Too Long]
    khurt82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1793

have anyone received a payout betsuperior if so how long did it take to get it

have anyone receive a payout from betsuperior lately

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
    have anyone receive a payout from betsuperior lately
    I deposited and lost i will possibly redeposit Friday again. I have looked everywhere i could have not seen anyone that has been paid. Then again have not found anyone that has not been paid. Even on youtube all the stuff on there about them is recent from 1/2014 . Hopefully i can string some wins together and cash out then let you know.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

I deposited 65 dollars last week and got my balance up to 1900 dollar and then I requested a payout for 700 dollars on last Thursday using simple2pay they said I would be paid on Monday here its Wednesday I haven't received nothing yet im kind of worried that I might not get paid

captrobey

So far i have found 1 person who said they were paid in 2 days and they were with Betsuperior for 2 months. Downside to this post is this was this persons first post which always looks a little suspicious. But i guess it is better then him saying he was not paid. I went on Sportshoopla (Joke of a site ) and asked if anyone knew anything about them trying to get info. They called me a spammer and banned me . So i tried to find more about them on the internet but those morons at Sportshoople were worthless when it came to helping someone with a legitimate question.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

they PP method peak my curiosity, so i emailed them and they never replied, i aslo messaged them on facebook and they did not reply there. I saw anoth guy ask a question on facebook and it went unasnswered. live chat is often times down too. I certainly was dying to deposit there but wanted to know about more about PP payouts as it has the ability to be instant of course.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

that was me that asked that question on facebook me personally I don't think they are gonna pay me to be honest

captrobey

I deposited 65 dollars last week and got my balance up to 1900 dollar and then I requested a payout for 700 dollars on last Thursday using simple2pay they said I would be paid on Monday here its Wednesday I haven't received nothing yet im kind of worried that I might not get paid
    Wow this definitely worries me especially since i was going to deposit on Friday. I do not know anything about Simple2pay i normally just get a check i was thinking of probably doing P2P at Betsuperior. Keep us updated i really would like to know if you get paid.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

I will let u know but as for now they want respond to none of my emails and they giving me the run around about it but I will not be playing here again

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    they PP method peak my curiosity, so i emailed them and they never replied, i aslo messaged them on facebook and they did not reply there. I saw anoth guy ask a question on facebook and it went unasnswered. live chat is often times down too. I certainly was dying to deposit there but wanted to know about more about PP payouts as it has the ability to be instant of course.
    Yes i deposited by PP my first time . Lou Ann is the one there i deal with. They have Live Chat on their site i think too.

captrobey

I will let u know but as for now they want respond to none of my emails and they giving me the run around about it but I will not be playing here again
    What is simple2pay i cannot find it on their site could it be the payment method that is causing a problem? Maybe P2P would be better?

khurt82
    [Too Long]

im try to reach them in the chat right now but the lady wont even respond to any of my questions wow I just take it as a lost and let it be a lessoned well learned im only dealing wit A+ or B+ books from now on

captrobey

Ok i found simple2pay on their site under deposits .

khurt82
    [Too Long]

if I did get paid I wouldn't if know how to take it outta the simple2pay account

captrobey

if I did get paid I wouldn't if know how to take it outta the simple2pay account
    I feel so bad for you that really sucks. That is a good chunk of change to get screwed out of. But it is only a couple days overdue maybe give them to Friday i think if i see you get paid i will feel better about depositing . If not i doubt i will deposit there .

khurt82
    [Too Long]

i was hoping i got paid today i was planning on taking my lil girls to Disney world tomorrow

khurt82
    [Too Long]

i hate the fact that they don't have a link for u to do ur own payout u gotta call them i felt like that was a red flag

Redondo

i was hoping i got paid today i was planning on taking my lil girls to Disney world tomorrow
    do they answer the phone?, i was able to get nicole on live chat and she told me pay pal payouts and w esrtern Un ion only take 1-2 days.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

they was telling me all that before i requested the payout now she want even respond no more

Redondo

they was telling me all that before i requested the payout now she want even respond no more
    i went back to live help and told them this SBR situation has me worried about depositing and was told , that you talked to them today and were assured you will be paid tomorrow.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

thanks for looking out hopefully it will go thru tomorrow i will be sure to let u know

captrobey

i went back to live help and told them this SBR situation has me worried about depositing and was told , that you talked to them today and were assured you will be paid tomorrow.
    thanks for looking out hopefully it will go thru tomorrow i will be sure to let u know
    Yea i was definitely going to mention this to them before i deposit i wanted to give them a bit more time to pay Khurt . If i hit i will probably get paid using PP i guess . That or P2P

Redondo

No problem, i do think think you will be stiffed. just report paid when they do pay.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

hopefully they wont stiff me and pay me tomorrow i will keep u guys updated for sure

captrobey

hopefully they wont stiff me and pay me tomorrow i will keep u guys updated for sure
    Yes please let us know if you are not paid tomorrow i am going to mention this situation to Lou Ann .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dandyjefe

khurt82
    [Too Long]

ok got cha

dandyjefe
    dandyjefe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Hi I thing you were talking about my payout. The truth I got paid in two days via PP, and then I requested another payout and it took a little longer about one week, but for their defense I was changing the amounts of my payouts because they did not pull the balance quickly like 5dimes, so long story short I got paid on the second withdrawal. I would try them out for a small amount and withdrawal for a small amount like <$500 and see what happens. Ask for LouAnn she is a great Account Manager for Betsuperior.

dandyjefe

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    So far i have found 1 person who said they were paid in 2 days and they were with Betsuperior for 2 months. Downside to this post is this was this persons first post which always looks a little suspicious. But i guess it is better then him saying he was not paid. I went on Sportshoopla (Joke of a site ) and asked if anyone knew anything about them trying to get info. They called me a spammer and banned me . So i tried to find more about them on the internet but those morons at Sportshoople were worthless when it came to helping someone with a legitimate question.
    Hi I think you were talking about my payout. The truth I got paid in two days via PP, and then I requested another payout and it took a little longer about one week, but for their defense I was changing the amounts of my payouts because they did not pull the balance quickly like 5dimes, so long story short I got paid on the second withdrawal. I would try them out for a small amount and withdrawal for a small amount like <$500 and see what happens. Ask for LouAnn she is a great Account Manager for Betsuperior.

dandyjefe

that was me that asked that question on facebook me personally I don't think they are gonna pay me to be honest
    Ask for LouAnn at Superior she will help you!

Redondo

Quote Originally Posted by dandyjefe View Post
    Hi I think you were talking about my payout. The truth I got paid in two days via PP, and then I requested another payout and it took a little longer about one week, but for their defense I was changing the amounts of my payouts because they did not pull the balance quickly like 5dimes, so long story short I got paid on the second withdrawal. I would try them out for a small amount and withdrawal for a small amount like <$500 and see what happens. Ask for LouAnn she is a great Account Manager for Betsuperior.
    PP transactions should take no longer than 24 hours ever! if a business chooses to open that method up to players, you're not helping betsuperior, infact I have decided to pass on playing after reading this.

dandyjefe

PP transactions should take no longer than 24 hours ever! if a business chooses to open that method up to players, you're not helping betsuperior, infact I have decided to pass on playing after reading this.
    I meant two days going to my bank account and one day going to my Paypal account.

captrobey

Ask for LouAnn at Superior she will help you!
    Yup that was you i was thinking of. I was glad to hear you got paid. Other then your post i could not find anyone else that has been paid. That is just weird for a book that said they were around since 2012. Although noone said they have not been paid either. Until Khurt of course.
    Lou Ann seems pretty honest. But the guy Kenn at Betmania totally fooled me and screwed me over big time. It will depend what happens to Khurt before Friday if he does not get paid i will not be depositing anywhere near what i was going to. The scary thing Dandy is there is nothing on them ,even on Youtube the farthest back i found stuff is 1/2014 and some of the people that say they like Betsuperior you can tell are probably people that work there by the way they talk and when they posted what they said. So really all my trust is from your 1 post and Lou Ann lol.

Redondo

[QUOTE=dandyjefe;21657747]I meant two days going to my bank account and one day going to my Paypal account.[/QUOTE then you're a jackass for not stating you got paid in one day then. once it hit your PP, that's a payment!

dandyjefe

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yup that was you i was thinking of. I was glad to hear you got paid. Other then your post i could not find anyone else that has been paid. That is just weird for a book that said they were around since 2012. Although noone said they have not been paid either. Until Khurt of course.
    Lou Ann seems pretty honest. But the guy Kenn at Betmania totally fooled me and screwed me over big time. It will depend what happens to Khurt before Friday if he does not get paid i will not be depositing anywhere near what i was going to. The scary thing Dandy is there is nothing on them ,even on Youtube the farthest back i found stuff is 1/2014 and some of the people that say they like Betsuperior you can tell are probably people that work there by the way they talk and when they posted what they said. So really all my trust is from your 1 post and Lou Ann lol.
    I agree with you 100% regarding their history also I would wait to see what happens with Khurt if he gets paid or not!

captrobey

I agree with you 100% regarding their history also I would wait to see what happens with Khurt if he gets paid or not!
    '' If he gets paid the full $700 then i would feel a bit better. They told Red he would be paid today so lets see what happens. I mentioned about this to Lou Ann casually in a conversation about a guy on the forum saying he was not paid and we were waiting to see what happens and she did not say anything about it back.

khurt82
    [Too Long]

Louann call me yesterday and told me that it was possible I could have gotten paid last night but if not I would get it today haven't gotten anything yet tho will keep u guys updated

1234 Last