babar1000
    babar1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betting shops in UK/ireland

Hello.

I would like to know if we can bet on sports like tennis in Betting Shops in UK/Ireland.
    If the odds are the same as on website for instance with Will Hill or Paddy Power or Ladbrokes.
    If they asks for Id cards or other documents...

Thank you and Good luck!!!!

spazzadave
    spazzadave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yes you can bet on tennis etc. In shops. You'll only be asked for ID if they think you are under 18. the odds may be different in shop than online for some sports. For example all of the football odds are done the week before and printed on to coupons. Sometimes they won't change in the shop but will change online.
    They do have maximum limits for certain bets in shops though, so if you're looking to bet large amounts then you may have to visit multiple shops.

babar1000
    babar1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks a lot for your answer!!!

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

No problem with that. Tennis odds are unlikely outside of the grand slams outrights maybe to be on a general display screen, but you can find them yourself at the terminals or ask the cashier to look them up. Paddy Power odds are rarely different in the shop to online with more variation at Lads & Hills.

All odds will be in fractional format.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wish somebody would make a video of one of these places meaning inside

steve1845
    steve1845's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2695

Quote Originally Posted by JayZ View Post
    No problem with that. Tennis odds are unlikely outside of the grand slams outrights maybe to be on a general display screen, but you can find them yourself at the terminals or ask the cashier to look them up. Paddy Power odds are rarely different in the shop to online with more variation at Lads & Hills.

All odds will be in fractional format.
    You can ask the staff for odds on any of the markets offered online and they just take the online odds if there aren't coupons for the event you want I've found. I've also noticed before that for big football matches which have separate coupons with correct score and scorer markets you can fill the coupon out and get the odds offered on that even though the cashiers screen odds are lower because it's been cut online. Doesn't always work but worth checking. William hill are known to not cut their premier league match odds even if it's become a big arb. They will limit stakes however to maybe £50-100 unless you choose to take more at reduced odds. Isn't a Paddy power within 100 miles of my house so can't comment in that wish they'd open one up near me.

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

Sometimes they coupon odds will be accepted, and sometimes they won't. If they aren't you can get the bet voided. Not that the OP will be affected since I can't recall there ever being tennis coupons.