Rush
    Rush's Avatar Become A Pro!

WagerHub Situation...

Alright as you all know they gave out $200 free play with 5x rollover with max cash out at $300. I did it yesterday and receive the free play and completed the rollover the same day. I requested a ** last night and they say it will be processed today and i will receive tonight or tomorrow morning before noon. So I live chatted them today to see if my money-gram is available for pickup and they sent me an email with the reference number (couldn't pick up as W.U told me it was invalid). However i specifically asked for money-gram instead they gave me ** (money-gram is closer to my work so its more convenient for me). So i went to live chat and asked why did they send me a ** when i specifically asked for a money-gram and they said they had over 20 payout request and they got things mixed up. And because of the mix up they gave me a $300 free play with 8x rollover and $500 max cash out and i will receive my money-gram for the $200 free play tomorrow around noon.

Long story short, WagerHub had a mixed up with my payout and they apologize for the mistake and gave me $300 free play. They have been top notched so far! Now let's see if i will get my $300 payout tomorrow via Money-Gram. Will let you guys now. If i get it i highly recommend this book and will deposit within the next upcoming weeks.

jtang0701
    jtang0701's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds awesome, i deposited a couple days ago but didnt do a payout yet, but i hope everything goes smoothly for you!

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

lets see first if they pay out

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

They will. I collected $300 from them on their promo.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    They will. I collected $300 from them on their promo.
    I have as well...Thanks for lettin' us all know again

natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I clarify something? If my first bet is, say, $100 at evens (ie bet $100 win $100) and it wins .. will my balance recieve $100 back (just the winnings) or $200 (incl stake). This is just the freeplay balance not cash balance.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Natrass: Freeplay is winnings only--stake is lost automatically.

Whatsgood: No problem. Glad you cashed-in too.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 12-04-09 at 07:59 AM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Sounds like they are making efforts to become a great book, the first promo was terrific, and they seemed to handle your issue really well. Hopefully they get better affiliated with SBR and are able to grow.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Called and got my fp put in took 5 minutes. Won my fp last night and now its just 5x the winnings.

So far service has been A+..but of course I havent cashed out....

Rush

Still waiting for reference number....

chuckrooco
    chuckrooco's Avatar Become A Pro!

RUSH your reference number is on the way !!!!

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Alright as you all know they gave out $200 free play with 5x rollover with max cash out at $300. I did it yesterday and receive the free play and completed the rollover the same day. I requested a ** last night and they say it will be processed today and i will receive tonight or tomorrow morning before noon. So I live chatted them today to see if my money-gram is available for pickup and they sent me an email with the reference number (couldn't pick up as W.U told me it was invalid). However i specifically asked for money-gram instead they gave me ** (money-gram is closer to my work so its more convenient for me). So i went to live chat and asked why did they send me a ** when i specifically asked for a money-gram and they said they had over 20 payout request and they got things mixed up. And because of the mix up they gave me a $300 free play with 8x rollover and $500 max cash out and i will receive my money-gram for the $200 free play tomorrow around noon.

Long story short, WagerHub had a mixed up with my payout and they apologize for the mistake and gave me $300 free play. They have been top notched so far! Now let's see if i will get my $300 payout tomorrow via Money-Gram. Will let you guys now. If i get it i highly recommend this book and will deposit within the next upcoming weeks.
    How in the world did you complete the rollover same day? Did you bet heavy favs in Tennis at -500 or what ?

chuckrooco

Callme I got your number!!!!

tiamo69z
    tiamo69z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

hey chuck is the promotion over for the free play i just signed up but was told it was over is this true i was thinking of trying out wager hub

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rocco, how is the rollover calculated, is it $200 x 5 (including the FP money) or is it the amount you win from the $200 (i.e. 200 to win 190, keep 190) x 5?

chuckrooco

Promo is over ended yesterday....... Sorry guys....

chuckrooco

Is the amout you risk!

chuckrooco

Rush I send the info. via email, check on it... Thanks for your business

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chuck like the communication on here man... Keep up the good work!

chuckrooco

Thanks themajormt !!!!! Always do, Thas why I have players that folow me where I go, Thanks for the feed back!!!

mistermoe
    mistermoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2976

Chuck.. I too am waiting for a reference number.. I called this morning at 10:30 and was told that it would be emailed to me in a few hours. Pleases check into it. Thanks.

Rush

Got it! Thanks so much BetHub and Chuck. Let's see what i can do with the $300 freeplay i receive. Highly recommended book!

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far it seems like this book is pushing al the right buttons. If they keep this up their business will grow in no time. I am using them as a backup to BetPhoenix just in case I even need one like the other week when BP was down. I am a loyal person in all aspects of life and Richard and BP have ALWAYS taken care of me and even when they didnt have to but that being said it is smart business to have a backup.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Oh you have to contact them for payout. Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering how to get a payout.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to say, but the fact that I barely missed out on this deal makes it more likely that I will never use this book...Am truly glad for those that got it though.

Missing out on this...and then not having the book be legit is more than I can take, I'm afraid.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Sorry to say, but the fact that I barely missed out on this deal makes it more likely that I will never use this book...Am truly glad for those that got it though.

Missing out on this...and then not having the book be legit is more than I can take, I'm afraid.
    huh? What does you missing out have to do with whether the book is legit?

chuckrooco

Hahahaha I`m not worry hundreds of new sign ups and a lot of pay outs and the fact that you miss this Promo dont make us a non legit Book Read all the threads.......and for pay out must call Customer Service...