SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Best signup bonus site?

Can anyone recommend me a couple of reliable sites, with good signup bonus and fast payouts?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Don't know how reliable they are haven't posted up there but been getting no stop phone calls and some ppl like them American bookies offering 200% Fp I personally wouldn't do a D book and I'm trying to figure how they got my number and made an account for me smh that should be illegal lol.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Just did the Americas bookie one 200 percent on a $250 deposit. Got several payouts from them before always next day. their SBR rating should be B minimum. They are very good there

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Can anyone recommend me a couple of reliable sites, with good signup bonus and fast payouts?
    Depends what you expect. As the others said Americas Bookie is a good option. If your plans are to possibly hit a few games and let a bet ride for 1k, your limits may not allow you to. If you want to shoot out some games for $250ish and get the most bang for your buck go with americas bookie. They pay and believe me if they didn't it would be plastered on this forum.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

appreciate the info boys might post up what is the rollover?

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

15 Times. good luck if you post up I know you will like those guys

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Bet365!

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

100 percent freeplay is pretty much always available for the standard roll, if you like to bet games everyday, you might as well go that route. I will not plug any books, get your famillar with forums and finding this info witout asking questions and just find the stuff it's not hard.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Depends what you expect. As the others said Americas Bookie is a good option. If your plans are to possibly hit a few games and let a bet ride for 1k, your limits may not allow you to. If you want to shoot out some games for $250ish and get the most bang for your buck go with americas bookie. They pay and believe me if they didn't it would be plastered on this forum.
    Mainly for playing parlays/teasers. Focusing on NBA and maybe a little bit of soccer. But if haven't read it wrong, this offer applies only to customers in U.S&Canada? If that's the case, I am not eligible for the offer.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

hollywood - 50% freeplay- no rollover - lots of other perks