Redplace
    Redplace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Question about one problem in my country about betting... etc Spain, Germany, Greece.

Hi Guys,

First sorry if my English is not great. But i hope you will can understand me guys.
    I'm from Montenegro, and I'm professional bettor last 5 years. Its my pleasure to be part of one forum like this... Now I have a great bankroll and I can told that i work really good job...
    But, govermant of my country decide to "stop online betting" in the near future. How they think to do this I don't know... But i expekt some similar model like Italy, Spain, Germany etc...
    So, my question is... How, and what is the best way to resolve this problems? How is possible to countinue betting on bet365, pinnacle, sbo etc despite goverment.
    For example, I think Montenegro is too small, and i don't expekt like in SPA or ITA that we can new sites like "bet365.it" or somethig similiar. Goverment wants too big concesions for betting, and market is Montenegro is too small. But good page of story is because i think only way to govermant forbid a online betting is to ban same sites of bookies.
    So my questions is how bettors (gamblers, punters) from countrys like same problem, countinue with this bussiness?
    VPN is first on my mind... Its possible with this? And maybe some brookers like asianconnect (i don't want to advertise, sorry if i missed a rules)
    What is experiance? What is te easy way to
    bypass ban about this?

Guys, because my english is not great, probably i will not understand some "jokes" or similiar, so please to help me about this with constructive comments.
    Thank You Guys,
    Igor

Redplace

Anybody to help about this?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20357

Quote Originally Posted by Redplace View Post
    Anybody to help about this?
    Emigrate.

Redplace

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Emigrate.
    "so please to help me about this with constructive comments." ....

Good things is because i understand this "joke"

ggarcia
    ggarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redplace View Post
    Hi Guys,

First sorry if my English is not great. But i hope you will can understand me guys.
    I'm from Montenegro, and I'm professional bettor last 5 years. Its my pleasure to be part of one forum like this... Now I have a great bankroll and I can told that i work really good job...
    But, govermant of my country decide to "stop online betting" in the near future. How they think to do this I don't know... But i expekt some similar model like Italy, Spain, Germany etc...
    So, my question is... How, and what is the best way to resolve this problems? How is possible to countinue betting on bet365, pinnacle, sbo etc despite goverment.
    For example, I think Montenegro is too small, and i don't expekt like in SPA or ITA that we can new sites like "bet365.it" or somethig similiar. Goverment wants too big concesions for betting, and market is Montenegro is too small. But good page of story is because i think only way to govermant forbid a online betting is to ban same sites of bookies.
    So my questions is how bettors (gamblers, punters) from countrys like same problem, countinue with this bussiness?
    VPN is first on my mind... Its possible with this? And maybe some brookers like asianconnect (i don't want to advertise, sorry if i missed a rules)
    What is experiance? What is te easy way to
    bypass ban about this?

Guys, because my english is not great, probably i will not understand some "jokes" or similiar, so please to help me about this with constructive comments.
    Thank You Guys,
    Igor
    I am a beginner but as I search on the internet, broker service can help you on this. There are many but I haven't tried any of their services.

Look for feedback so you won't get scammed.

ggarcia
    ggarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a beginner but as I search on the internet, broker service can help you on this. There are many but I haven't tried any of their services.

Look for feedback so you won't get scammed.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yes, I use vpn to access pinnacle and sbobet, i have talked to them, they have no problem taking my business even though their web address is blocked for my country