Btgorilla
    Btgorilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

JustBet Withdrawals , Anybody have experiences lately?

I just requested a withdrawal on November the 23rd, they told me I'd get it in 7-10 days. I checked back after a week about tracking info since they use DHL. They told me they should have tracking info 2 days before I actually receive it. I waited a couple of more days and asked for tracking info and they told me to call back the middle of next week. There rated B but I'm sort of getting scared. I've requested checks from like BetJamaica, bodog, 5Dimes, and received it in less than 4 days. Just wanted to see if this was normal for other players?

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Any update, need to withdrawal soon, hoping it's not going to be a big deal. Did they give you a free payout?

Btgorilla

Ok finally got my payout, I actually called them and asked for a tracking # again they didn't have it but fedex rolled up to my house and it was my check, deposited and everything GOOD. (just a side not, first time I withdrew it took like 1 1/2 weeks from dhl from India, this time it took 3 weeks from fedex from Canada. Just funny that I got my check before the tracking info though.

Btgorilla

Oh ya and it was free clonecat but there other methods of withdrawing I think cost too much. The only free option is the check. It said 1 per month.