G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am ready to add a second online account..My research right or wrong?

Ok first of all I use a couple different sources for my plays already.

I have an online account at BJ...they have been perfect up to now...

I would like to take advantage of another bonus opportunity such as BJ. Ok I know how to get the added bonus an outside source offers...now researching only the top five...well four already using one...

I am thinking The Greek... I llike the idea of the cash bonus over the free play bonus at 5 dimes...or am I missing something and does 5 dimes also offer a cash bonus... Not interested in books like Bet Phoenix that cannot keep the lights on...

Am I right the greek because of cash bonus? Also I am assuming there are free deposits/withdrawal options.. A little help maybe from someone who has one or the other, or both. I bet a lot of favorites and free play money does not seem like a good idea...where the cash bonus I can work with the rollover...Thoughts please???

Any other solid books for this approach might be considered...

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Most books offer some type of initial sign-up bonus.The main thing you have to look for with the bonuses though is what the rollover is before you can withdraw the funds. If you get a 100% bonus at a certain book that is useless if the rollover is 20x. Most books give you 20% or something like that with a 5x rollover. Can be achieved but if I were you I would focus more on which books actually pay and pay in a timely matter as opposed to which books give the best bonus. You can have a book that offers a 800% bonus but if you can never withdraw any of the funds because the book is corrupt then it's useless. As long as you stick to the books that sbr rates highly you should have no problems. If you pick a particular book do a search through the forums to see if people are having good or bad experiences with the particular book.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Greek is a solid choice.
    but dont think anything over -200 counts towards rollovers, I could be wrong though. just sayin cause it seems your style is ML favs.
    Greek's bonus is about the same as BetJ last I checked, but no bonus on CC or ******** deposits

5dimes is a back end bonus I think, ya have to meet the rollover before getting the bonus or freeplay..whatever it is.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I would go with MATCHBOOK first...............EVERYONE should have an account there!!

5DIMES 2nd

HERITAGE if you can get somebody to get you in.

At number 5, I would go with BetPHoenix......100% bonuses

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Stacocakes View Post
    Most books offer some type of initial sign-up bonus.The main thing you have to look for with the bonuses though is what the rollover is before you can withdraw the funds. If you get a 100% bonus at a certain book that is useless if the rollover is 20x. Most books give you 20% or something like that with a 5x rollover. Can be achieved but if I were you I would focus more on which books actually pay and pay in a timely matter as opposed to which books give the best bonus. You can have a book that offers a 800% bonus but if you can never withdraw any of the funds because the book is corrupt then it's useless. As long as you stick to the books that sbr rates highly you should have no problems. If you pick a particular book do a search through the forums to see if people are having good or bad experiences with the particular book.

Thanks great info and something hopefully several will read. Also right along the lines I have been looking at 20 % bonus (Greek 21%) and I believe rollover is 5x. Still going thru some info...but others offering the free play not really what I am looking for, like the cash bonus with rollover much better. Thanks...

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The thing with 5Dimes if you want their bonus program you are limited on all Reduced Juice options thereafter, so depending on your BR and wager amount it might not be worth it, but still use them for their low juice options. I would go Matchbook as an option for sure but not sure what is most important to the OP. Low juice or bonuses..hmmm

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I would go with MATCHBOOK first...............EVERYONE should have an account there!!

5DIMES 2nd

HERITAGE if you can get somebody to get you in.

At number 5, I would go with BetPHoenix......100% bonuses
    Thanks for the feedback, I will spend some time looking at Matchbook's set up, appears a little confusing but I am sure it is just me! Will look at in morning thanks.