ZNC
    ZNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

5dimes Payouts

Haven't heard much of this here, only elsewhere online. I am getting sick and tired of you greedy b-words trying to cash big butt checks and then complaining that they bounce! Ask for a very small payout, put in the ATM, let the bank hold it as long as they want. Going around acting like your bank is just pass whatever the f-word you want cuz you got a big dick. Tired of it.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13942

- thanks for the laugh

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by ZNC View Post
    Haven't heard much of this here, only elsewhere online. I am getting sick and tired of you greedy b-words trying to cash big butt checks and then complaining that they bounce! Ask for a very small payout, put in the ATM, let the bank hold it as long as they want. Going around acting like your bank is just pass whatever the f-word you want cuz you got a big dick. Tired of it.
    Moron Post of the Year.

In the last 30 days, I've had two $7,500 VIP Checks, two $2,500 DFCA payouts and one $5,000 MO payout.

You're a moron if you pay the high prices for P2P, when they have so many options! My Bank, WF, never has said a word.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Obama voter?

blacki409
    blacki409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    Moron Post of the Year.

In the last 30 days, I've had two $7,500 VIP Checks, two $2,500 DFCA payouts and one $5,000 MO payout.

You're a moron if you pay the high prices for P2P, when they have so many options! My Bank, WF, never has said a word.
    Hey granting...how much did the checks cowt ya to take out with them...and also are you ine the U.S? Cuz banks seem to be cracking down on these big deposits lately

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

just use DCFA and u can get 5k a week ( 2 for 2,500 each @ $40)....WAY better than any check and they dont bounce like checks from processors do from any book either

blacki409

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    just use DCFA and u can get 5k a week ( 2 for 2,500 each @ $40)....WAY better than any check and they dont bounce like checks from processors do from any book either
    What is that dcfa?do u have to be a VIP member to use it?...I've been always doing p2p but can only do a max at 1500 at a time...I just always feared checks since banks can question it in a heartbeat

blacki409

Ok just read on it...isn't there a max u can withdraw in an ATM tho if you went with that dcfa

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blacki409 View Post
    Ok just read on it...isn't there a max u can withdraw in an ATM tho if you went with that dcfa
    depends on ur own bank not 5dimes

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

what bank would you recommend for dcfa mike?
    what info do you need to give to 5dimes for dcfa?

thanks

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

definitely voted for------------------ bush---------------twice.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    what bank would you recommend for dcfa mike?
    what info do you need to give to 5dimes for dcfa?

thanks
    Posting bank names is not a good idea.

ZNC

Hey "Grantingyou", watch your mouth when you speak to me. All of you best wishes. I just have grown from $50 to $3000 and I get paranoid, sorry for dumping on ya guys.

ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    Moron Post of the Year.

Liar.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

go to go with DFCA..... no other way. Funds are in you account in 3=5 business days like clock work and its normally on the 3rd day

ZNC

Yes, would love to send my funds to DFCA centrally governed by Uganda, I am certain nothing would happen to my money there. penetrate you trash bitch.

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

i already love this forum!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, would love to send my funds to DFCA centrally governed by Uganda, I am certain nothing would happen to my money there. penetrate you trash bitch.
    shows how clueless u really are...wow
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave 5mike5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by blacki409 View Post
    Hey granting...how much did the checks cowt ya to take out with them...and also are you ine the U.S? Cuz banks seem to be cracking down on these big deposits lately
    Fee payouts every 30 days. $40 for a check, never an issue!

ZNC

It's Monopoly money guys!! I mean seriously, come on! None of those checks actually pass, p2p is a scam to get account numbers. Lolololol play the offshore books for fun and to test your skills! Lololol stick with Vegas cool kids.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

5dimes great with payouts. banks can't question you on checks anyway. it's between them and the issuing bank, not you. if your bank wants to hold it, then you need a new bank.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    5dimes great with payouts. banks can't question you on checks anyway. it's between them and the issuing bank, not you. if your bank wants to hold it, then you need a new bank.
    my bank charges me for the canadian checks and holds them for 2 or 3 weeks. thanks to another poster here i now will use a different bank-----no charges-----no hold.