Aleks123
    Aleks123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Betfred not paying out

I filled in sbr complaint form a week ago, but haven't received any answer yet. So also decided to write about this situation on forum. I made a deposit. Lose first bet. Then received a freebet and won. Then tried to withdraw some money.
    They asked me to provide photo of my passport. I made it and uploaded 20.02. Two days after I received from them "No docs received withdrawal cancelled". First of all I must say that they don't answer e-mails. You need to write them two or three times and only after that they MAYBE answer you.
    So after some e-mails they answered that they were not satisfied with the quality of the photo.
    As I saw later some characters on the photo received blurred but I am not a professional photographer.
    I offered to make another photo.
    No answers again.
    Offered again.
    No answers again.
    After third try they answered that I can send them another photo. They forward it to security team and verify my account. I send it. Wait for a week...
    Wrote them again and received again that they were not satisfied with the quality of the photo. The second photo had a great quality (~6mb size) and absolutely readable, but as I guess they didn't even looked it they are still not satisfied with the first one.

I don't even know what to say... It's some kind of bureaucratic machine. Most of the time they don't answer e-mails but even when they answer every time you talk with difference person from support team and they don't try to solve the problem but give you templated responses.

I can only advice, as it said on sbr black list page, that if you have an account with them you "should pull your funds out immediately and Run". Because if you'll run into any simple problem you would be unable to solve it for a long time or even to solve it at all.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

What country are you from?

Betfred are a decent recreational book imo. I've had many payouts from them, usually in 2 days

Aleks123

I'm from Belarus if it matters for you. I don't say that they are scam site. I say that they can't solve such a simple problem for three weeks already. I can provide them even five photos of my passport from different angles if they really need it. But they do nothing to solve this problem and answer e-mails from time to time. Every time I talk with different person and this new person doesn't even bother himself to read previous correspondence and give relevant answer. If you have account on their site with large sum on it and accidentally run into any problem I can only guess how much nerves it will cost you to solve it. Fortunately I don't have much sum on my betfred account but it doesn't mean that I want to donate it to them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All these issues are ID issue and many guys are trying to get double and triple accounts using different ID's, ect as it is real easy to do now. I am glad books are tough, you have to play it out and if your legit your going to get paid and if ID's are frauds you will not.

Aleks123

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All these issues are ID issue and many guys are trying to get double and triple accounts using different ID's, ect as it is real easy to do now. I am glad books are tough, you have to play it out and if your legit your going to get paid and if ID's are frauds you will not.
    As I said in my previous post... I can provide them even five photos of my passport from different angles if they really need it. How could I do that if it wasn't my document? All I want from them is to stop writing me stupid answers and start solving the problem.

Aleks123

Update. I wrote to their support again these days. Haven't received any answer yet and don't think they are going to answer. As it mentioned on their site on page "How do I make a complaint?" I should ask support to connect me with "their highly experienced Supervisors or Managers". I asked, but they continue ignoring my e-mails. Can anybody advice is there any other way to contact their managers?

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Call them

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make scanned copy of your passport. They cannot decline it then.

Aleks123

Quote Originally Posted by superhans View Post
    Call them
    Good idea, but I don't speak english really well to contact with them by phone.

Aleks123

Quote Originally Posted by dance1959 View Post
    Make scanned copy of your passport. They cannot decline it then.
    It's not a problem to make a scan. Problem is that they decline to contact and behave themselves childish.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You write it real well

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks123 View Post
    Good idea, but I don't speak english really well to contact with them by phone.

Aleks123

Update. Problem solved. After my last (a bit emotional) letter they referred me to their security team whom verified my account. It took ~3 weeks to complete this quest.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Most of these complaints surface from Eastern Europeans getting duplicate accounts.

I'm sure some are genuine but why would you play at betfred much better options around b365 for starters